Additional Rs. 100 cashback on purchases above Rs. 500.
Login to your snapdeal account and pay through any credit or debit card
Terms & Conditions Summary:
• Additional Rs. 100 Cashback using any credit or debit card
• Offer valid on all credit and debit cards
• Offer validity: 15th August, 2015 only
• Minimum transaction: Rs. 500
• Cashback would be credited in your SD account in form of SD cash
Process to redeem:
• Cashback would be credited in form of SD cash within 3 working days
• 1 SD cash unit is equal to Re 1, which can be redeemed on any further purchase on Snapdeal (valid for 6 months)
• Offer valid on transactions done through Snapdeal account only
• Maximum Cash Back of Rs.100 allowed on each Snapdeal account
• Offer not applicable on Cash on Delivery, net banking & Gift voucher redemption
Detailed Terms & Conditions
• Transaction size will be calculated on the net paid amount by the customer, after application of promo code, other bank offers and SD cash
• Offer is valid on all debit and credit cards
• This offer is extended by Snapdeal and customers may contact Snapdeal Customer Care for any queries / issue resolution
• Offer valid on all Snapdeal platforms i.e. website, mobile site and mobile App
• Only approved and validated spend/ transaction / payment / purchase made using Debit or Credit Card shall be eligible for the Cashback. Cancelled / Returned Transactions shall not be eligible for the CashBack offer. Offer clubbing shall be permitted.
• In the event sub-orders are cancelled or returned, the corresponding value will be deducted from the paid amount while checking eligibility of Cashback
• Cashback amount will be directly credited to the customer's Snapdeal account in form of SD Cash
• Any participation is voluntary and the offer is being made purely on a ?best effort? basis.
• Any Tax, service charge or other charges levied with regards to the Promotional CashBack Offer, may be borne by the Debit Card or credit card holder.
• Following purchases or payments shall not be considered for the promotional Cashback offer
− Cash on Delivery
− Net Banking
− Gift Voucher redemption
− Forex booking, Betting and Gambling based transactions
− Funds transfer to another account using Debit Card
− Any fraudulent transactions
− Any transaction that may be deemed illegal or unauthorized at the time of declaring the CashBack
How to qualify for the offer
• This offer is non-encashable, not extendable and non-negotiable.
• This offer is valid for Indian residents and citizens only.
• All valid spends / transactions will be eligible for the offer. Snapdeal will not be responsible for invalid transactions.
• To be eligible for the offer, Cardholder is required to satisfy the condition mentioned in the offer
• Nothing herein amounts as a commitment by Snapdeal to conduct further, similar or other schemes/offers.
• Snapdeal is not responsible for, or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, charges and expenses that a Cardholder may suffer, sustain or incur due to the offer.
• Snapdeal reserves the right at anytime, without prior notice to add, alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these Terms and Conditions or to replace wholly or in part, the above offer by another offer whether similar to above or not, or to withdraw it altogether.
• In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochures, marketing or promotional materials relating to the promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
• All decisions by Snapdeal regarding selection of eligible customers shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this connection.
• This offer is non-transferable to any other person.
• Any Government levies / taxes like Sales Tax, TDS, gift tax, road tax, any Local Tax etc. arising out of the same will be borne by the customer.