Travelur.com Refer And Earn:- Hey Guys We are back with a New Refer and Earn Program.Travelur.com is Offering Free Paytm Cash Worth Rs.200 For Inviting only 3 Friends to Travelur Group. Your Friend needs to verify Their Email After Signup and complete 100% profile.You can Join Bigtricks Group and Invite Your 3 Friends to join The Group.Once they join You will Get Rs.200 paytm Cash
How To Get Free Paytm Cash Worth Rs.100 From TravelUR:-
You have to complete Your Profile and Send Me Friend Request to Get Approved
2.Now Complete Your Signup process By Entering Correct Details.
3.Now Login to Travelur and Login With your Credential.
4.Click On Your name From top Right Corner and Complete profile. or Go directly from here
5.Fill all the Details Required when you Get 100% Profile Complete.(Account Settings And Your Preference )
Complete Registration as Shown Below and Reach 100% profile completion.
3.Once You Complete Your Profile 100% You Are eligible to refer and Earn.
7.Now Visit This-Link To Join The Bigtricks Travelur Group. – Just Simply Request to Join.
8.Your Request will be Approved in some time.
9.Now Just do the Same Process and Invite Your Friends to Join Your Group.
10.Now Do same and Ask Your Friends to join.You will get Paytm cash For Inviting Your 3 Friends Who join Your Group
·Ask your Three Friends to Join Your Group Once they Signup , Complete Their 100% Profile and Join Group You can get paytm cash.
· New users & existing users can participate in the contest.
· The User Who Participates in Contest Should Complete 100% TravelUR Profile.
· User Who Joins through Referral Link Should Complete 100% TravelUR Profile.
· User should Post Travel Related (Picture, Video, and Content).
· A person can win the maximum of 1 vouchers.
· The contest will start on 21st feb 2018.
· The winners shall Be Announced in 24 working Hours.
· TravelUR Reserves the Right to Reject any Entry or Disqualify any Participant(s) from Participating in the Contest without Assigning any Reason. The Decision of TravelUR in this Regard Shall Be Final and Binding upon the Participant(s) without any Demur or Objection.