GPay App Signup bonus. Google Pay App Referral bonus 13 June 2021
Google Pay App Referral Code:- Hello Guys we are back with a Great Maha Loot. Gpay is offering good Referral cashback for its Customers and you can earn Upto Rs.225 Per Referral. GPay app is running with a Refer and earns Offer which gives you the chance to earn Upto Rs.9000 Per Month. If You signup using Our refer Link & Referral Code, You Will get Rs.51 in Your bank account for the first transaction and Rs.101 to Rs.225 For Inviting Your Friends When Your Friends do his First Transaction.
Contents of Post
- Google Pay Referral Code June 21 2021
- GPay Referral Code: Refer Your Friends & Earn Rs.151 to Rs.225 Per Referral
- How To Refer Friends on Google Pay & Get Rs.101 TO Rs.225 Per Referral For Every Friend
- Send Rs.100 or More To Google Pay Contacts And Get Upto Rs.1000 Cash Instantly:-
- How To Set UPI Pin Using Google Pay App
- Terms & Conditions:-
Google Pay Referral Code June 21 2021
|Google Pay UPI Referral Code||z8zn1f|
|Signup Bonus||Rs.21 Cashback|
|Google Pay Referral Rewards||Rs.150|
GPay Referral Code: Refer Your Friends & Earn Rs.151 to Rs.225 Per Referral
1. First of All Download Google Pay From the Given Link Here. :
2. Open App and Allow All Permission.
3. Select Language and Enter Your Mobile Number.
*Add The Number On Which You have Bank Account
4. Verify your Mobile Number with OTP and then Login
5.Complete Security Verification [ It will Send an SMS So keep Rs.1 in Your Mobile Account ]
6. Move to Dashboard and Skip Introduction.
7. Now Just Go to the Setting option and tap on Add Bank Account.
Google Pay Referral Code is – z8zn1f
8. Now Select The Bank which is registered with Your Number.
9. Confirm Your M-pin or UPI PIN and Add Account [ You can Set UPI PIN By Following Process ]
10 . Now again Go To Dashboard Of The App > Click On “New” Under PAYMENTS Options
If You did not get cashback even after sending money, send Rs.1 again
11. On Next Page In To: Option Add Your Friend’s Google Pay Number or You Can Use This Number If You Don’t Have Google Pay Number To Send Rs.1
Now Send Rs.1 To Selected Number > Instantly You Will Get Rs.21 to Rs51 In your Google Pay account.
How To Refer Friends on Google Pay & Get Rs.101 TO Rs.225 Per Referral For Every Friend
- You need to click on Referral Option from Your Google Pay App.
- Copy Your Referral Link and Share with Your Friends or You can Click on 3 dots to share your Referral Code
- Upon Successful transition of your friend, You will get Flat Rs.101 Cash in Your Account
Send Rs.100 or More To Google Pay Contacts And Get Upto Rs.1000 Cash Instantly:-
- If You have registered On Gpay App, Now There is another Offer For You.
- Now Send Rs.100 or More To Gpay Contacts and Get up to Rs.1000 Cashback instantly in your Account and Lucky draw on 24th September.
- If You Don’t have any Contacts on Gpay You can send us Rs.150 To Get Bonus and then request Rs.150 back and I will send you asap.
- You can get a maximum of 5 chances in a Week and up to 9000 cashback in a Financial Year.
- Each Pair can get 1 chance on 1 transfer.
How To Set UPI Pin Using Google Pay App
1. If you are adding your Google Pay Account for the First time or You Forgot the PIN then You can reset it using the gpay App.
2. Now click on the Bank Account From the List and Choose it.
3. You need to enter 6 Digits of your Debit or ATM Card and Expiry Date.
4. You will Get OTP to Verify the Transactions.
5. Now Once verified you can set the PIN [ it will be either 6 Digits or 4 Digits depend on the Bank Policies ]
6. Try to Make PIN Harder & Never Share with anyone.
Terms & Conditions:-
- Offer Expires On 1st April 2023
- Invite Anyone To Google Pay And You Each Get Rs.21 When Your Referral Makes Their First Payment
- Your Friend Must Sign Up Through Your Unique Google Pay Invite Link
- Your Friend Must Successfully Complete A Payment Using The Google Pay App
- You Can Earn a Maximum Rs.9000 Per financial Year
Never share your PIN with anyone else even if the person claims he is from Google Pay or Bank. Your account balance may get deducted if You share your UPI Pin with anyone else.
अपना पिन कभी भी किसी और के साथ साझा न करें, भले ही वह व्यक्ति दावा करे कि वह Google पे या बैंक से है। यदि आप अपना UPI पिन किसी और के साथ साझा करते हैं तो आपका खाता शेष राशि में कटौती हो सकती है।