VIVO IPL Election Se Selection – Vivo IPL is back with Election Se Selection Offer. Vivo is again Official Partner of IPL 2019 & The Player Selection Process is about to start so IPL Teams want to know your Opinion. Now You have a chance to Vote for your Favorite Player & if your Player is selected then You can Win a Free Ticket to Newzeland & Watch Newzeland Series. Last time Hotstar Offered IPL Tickets for Lucky winners. So Vote for Your Favorite Player Now.
- Election se Selection is your chance to vote for the ‘Cricket Player’ you want in your Vivo IPL team, and win cool prizes in the process!
What Prize You can Win With Vivo Election Se Selection –
- If the player you voted for is picked by your team in the Vivo IPL auction, you are in with a chance to win. Keep those fingers crossed!
- Vote and reap the reward! 8 lucky fans will win an all-expense paid round trip to New Zealand to watch India play New Zealand in person
- (a) return flight tickets for the Winners;
- (b) tickets for the cricket match;
- (c) hotel accommodation for the Winners (in New Zealand);
- (d) three meals for each Winner per day during the duration of the Trip; and
- (e) local transfer from the hotel to the stadium where the cricket match will be held, and back.
How To Vote On IPL Election Se Selection & Win Prizes –
- First of all Visit IPL Election Se Selection Offer Page – Click here
- Now You Will see Vote Now Option -> Click On This Button
- Now Select Your Favorite Team From 8 Teams.
- Now You Will See some Players & You have to select One of them.
- Once You Select a Player, Now Enter Your name & Email/Phone Number [No Verification Require]
- Once You Submit the details. Your Vote Submitted.
- If Your Player gets Selected You are eligible to Win Newzeland Ticket with Full Expence.
- R Ashwin in Chennai Super King
- Gautam Gambhir in KKR
Terms & Conditions –
3. Any person who wishes to participate in the Contest (“Participant”) shall fulfill all of the following requirements in order to qualify for participation:
- (a) All Participants must register themselves on the Platform.
- (b) All the Participants must be residing in India during the Contest Period.
- (c) Each Participant is required to visit the Platform and answer the Contest Question.
- (d) The Participant should submit their entry containing their answers to the Contest Question on the Platform during the Contest Period (“Entry”).
- (e) Any Entry which does not contain all of the elements mentioned in this paragraph shall not be considered a valid Entry and shall be deemed null and void without requirement of any intimation by STAR.