Amazon Oppo F5 Quiz Answers – Quiz Time, Amazon is back with another quiz Time quiz in this quiz you can win Oppo F5 smartphone, This is a really good smartphone. so for what are you waiting for head to download amazon app now from below given offer page.
How To Participate in Amazon Quiz?
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Amazon Oppo F5 contest. Click on it.
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4. You will now see a set of 5 questions about the Oppo F5. Check out the answers below –
Amazon Oppo F5 Quiz – Answer:-
1. OPPO is currently the sponsor of which country’s national cricket team?
2. Which of these Indian male celebrities is currently associated with OPPO?
Answer – Siddharth Malhotra
3. What was the first product ever to be launched by OPPO?
Answer –Mp3 Player
4. The OPPO F5 runs on the ARM Mali G71 MP2 Graphics processing unit.
Answer – True
5.Which of the following is NOT a feature of OPPO F5?
Answer -Rotating back camera
Terms And Conditions:-
1. This Contest will commence on 26th January 2018 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) ("Contest Period")
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App ("Amazon.in App").
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 10 (Ten) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 10 (Ten) participants will be selected as winners of the Contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a coupon code to purchase an OPPO F5 device each for free from seller Appario Retail Pvt Ltd (hereinafter referred to as "Prize(s)").