Amazon Great Indian Sale – 10% Cashback On SBI Cards
Amazon’s Great Indian Sale Is About To Start From tomorrow i.e 8th August. This Will Be Super Loot If Some Extra Discount Of Bank Also Introduced So We Hear you And Here Is A Offer on Amazon great Indian Sale In This Offer If You Pay with SBI Cards You Will Be Get Extra Discount Upto 10% (Maximum-1500) On Website You Will Get Discount Of 7% And on App It Is 10%. So Loot This Offer .
1. What is the offer?
- Get 7.5% cashback on the site (website and mobile) and 10% cashback on the app on successful single transaction net of refunds on purchases of Rs. 5000 and above from 8th to 10th Aug 2016. Cancelled items/orders will not be eligible for cashback.
2. How can I avail this offer?
- For the duration of the offer, if you transact on the mobile app or site, you need to have a single transaction net of refunds of Rs. 5000 and above. There are no other special steps to avail this offer. Just go through the normal purchase process. Please note, the entire amount needs to be paid from your card to avail the offer.
3. When will I get the cash back?
- Cash back will be credited to the card holder’s account latest by 10th Oct’16.
4. What is the minimum transaction size for the cashback for the duration of the event (8th to 10th Aug ’16)?
- The minimum transaction size for the cashback duration is Rs. 5000 in a single transaction net of refunds and cancellations.
5. What is the maximum cashback that I can avail?
- Maximum cashback per customer card account is Rs. 1500 across mobile app and the site for the overall duration of the campaign i.e. 8th to 10th Aug 2016.
6. Is cashback applicable on credit, debit cards and EMI?
The cashback is available on both State Bank debit and credit cards and also EMI on State Bank cards.
7. Can I avail cash back on card payment on delivery?
- Yes, the cashback is applicable on card payment on delivery for orders placed during the offer period i.e. customers who have chosen the option of Cash-on-Delivery (COD) while ordering and chose to use card for payment on receipt of the product (MPOS). However, please note that the facility of card on delivery payment is subject to availability of the card accepting machine at the time of delivery. In order to not lose out on the offer, we highly recommend that you pay with your card online at the time of placing the order.
8. Are net banking transactions also included in the cashback?
- No, net banking transactions are not included.
9. My order includes Amazon.in gift card and/or gold coins will I be eligible for a cashback?
- No, the cashback is not applicable on purchase of Amazon.in gift cards and/or gold coins. Hence, if your order contains Amazon.in gift card and/or gold coins you would get the cashback for the amount net of these two items.
10. My payment failed while placing the order, will I be eligible for the cashback?
- If your payment failed while placing the order, Amazon.in gives you an option to revise your payment. If you revise your payment, you will be eligible for the cashback if your transaction net of refunds is Rs. 5000 and above.