Amazon Add Money Offer:– Hey there. Welcome To BigTricks. Hope you guys are enjoying our previous offers and deals. We are back with a new offer. Amazon sale has also started and Amazon is also offering great offers for its users.
Get Rs. 200 as Amazon pay balance when you add Rs. 2000 or more in your Amazon Pay Balance Using Any UPI. You’ll get this extra balance within 3( 15 minutes) days. The offer is valid on all UPI loads. Offer is only valid on October 12-17, 2019, only. Add minimum of Rs. 2000 to be eligible to get Rs. 200.Cashback amount is limited to Rs. 200 per customer. So, what are you waiting for? Follow the steps below to avail of the offer.
How to Avail Amazon Add Money Offer and Get Upto Rs. 200 Extra:-
- First of all, go to the offer page from here.
- Login in to your Amazon account.
- Enter the amount as Rs. 2000 or more.
- Pay the amount through any of the payment options available.
- 10% Extra amount will be credited within 3 days in your Pay Balance. You can get max Rs. 200 extra only.
- You can use this offer multiple times but cashback is fixed
Offer: Use UPI to load INR 2,000 or more as Amazon Pay balance and get Rs.200 back
Offer Dates: October 12th to October 17th, 2019
Cashback details: Cashback will be credited within 3 days, as Amazon Pay balance
Mode of payment: Any UPI handle
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the offer?
If you load Rs.2000 or more as Amazon Pay balance using any UPI handle, you will get additional Rs.200 back as Amazon Pay balance.
2. What is the duration of the offer?
The offer is valid for the duration of 12th October to 17th October 2019, both days inclusive.
3. How many times can I avail the offer?
This offer is applicable only once per customer during the offer duration.
4. When and where will the cashback be credited?
Cashback will be credited within 3 days, as Amazon Pay balance. You can view your available Amazon Pay balance on http://www.amazon.in/viewstatement. This Amazon Pay balance is redeemable across products on Amazon.in and partner sites.
Offer Terms and Conditions
- This limited period promotional offer, namely Load balance offer (“Offer”), is provided by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”). This offer is made available is in respect of the semi-closed prepaid payment instrument issued as a stored value account, ‘Amazon Pay balance: Money’ (“Amazon Pay Balance”) that can be accessed and managed on the website www.amazon.in and the corresponding mobile site and the mobile application (collectively “Amazon.in”), operated by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited.
- These terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to ‘Terms and Conditions – Amazon Pay balance: Money Wallet’, to which you agree to by using Amazon Pay Balance. In the event of any conflict between such Terms & Conditions and these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms will prevail, only for the purposes of this Offer.
- This Offer is valid from October 12th, 2019 to October 17th, 2019 (both days inclusive) (“Offer Period”), unless extended or revoked by Amazon, in its sole discretion, without any prior notice and without any liability.
- During the Offer Period, any customer who uses any UPI handle to load Rs.2000 or more into Amazon Pay balance associated with his/her Amazon.in account, will be entitled to receive a cashback for an amount of INR 200 in respect of the amount of money loaded into Amazon Pay balance.
- Each customer can avail this Offer only once during the Offer Period. Any subsequent load of Amazon Pay balance during the Offer Period will not entitle a customer to receive any cashback under this Offer.
- The cashback benefit, under this Offer, will be provided to the customers in the form of Amazon Gift Card(s), issued by Quikcilver Solutions Private Limited, which is redeemable into Amazon Pay balance. The use and redemption of Amazon Gift Card and the use of Amazon Pay balance is governed by the applicable terms and conditions.
- A customer will be eligible to receive the cashback benefit under this Offer, only if the load of money into the Amazon Pay balance is successfully made during the Offer Period. In other words, a customer will not be eligible to receive cashback under this Offer if the load of money is unsuccessful.
- The cashback under this Offer will be provided within 3 business days from the day of the successful load of Amazon Pay balance in accordance with these Offer Terms.
- Amazon reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
- Under no circumstances, will the cashback being offered under this Offer be settled in cash in lieu thereof.
- By availing this Offer, every customer expressly agrees that Amazon or any of its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a customer may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with the transaction contemplated to avail the benefits under this Offer.
- Amazon reserves the right to disqualify a customer from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer or undertaking the transaction under this Offer.
- Any query / issue in relation to the cashback or this Offer will be entertained by Amazon only up to 17th October 2019 (i.e. the offer end date). Post such date, Amazon will not entertain any communication regarding this Offer or cashback from any person.
- These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India. The courts at New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction over any matter or dispute in relation to this Offer.
- This Offer is by way of a special offer only for customers choosing to load money in Amazon Pay balance.
- The customers are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary. The Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
- Any person availing this Offer will be deemed to have accepted the Offer Terms.
- Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by Amazon to conduct further, similar or other offers.