Amazon Food Fest – Amazon’s Food Fest is Hereafter Amazon’s Reward Fest. Amazon is going to offer 50% Cashback On Swiggy & Some Other Amazon Food Partners. The Popular Food Service Swiggy is also there. You Can Combine Swiggy Offer with Cashkaro to Get Extra 50 Rs Cashback and the offer is Also Available on Other Merchants Like Dunzo, Eat.fit, Dominos. Check the whole list of offers below.
Offers on Amazon in Amazon Food Fest –
Swiggy – Flat 50% Off Upto ₹100
Domino’s – Flat 50% Off Upto ₹100
Dunzo – Flat 50% Off Upto ₹100
Eat.fit – Flat 50% Off Upto ₹100
Box8 – Flat 50% Off Upto ₹100
Amazon Food Fest – How To Get 50% Cashback on All Food Orders –
1. First of All Visit Amazon Food Fest Page & Collect all the Offers.
2. Now Once You have Collected All the Food Fest Offers. Now Visit to Swiggy & other Food ordering Apps.
3. Now Place Your Order on Respective Apps & Pay Using Amazon Pay Wallet.
4. You, Will, Get 50% Cashback in Your Amazon Pay Wallet Instantly.
5. This Offer is Valid till 23rd February
Q. What’s the offer construct?
A. Customers will get a cashback of 50% upto INR 100, applicable once per user using Amazon Pay on Swiggy during the offer period for offers collected during the Amazon Pay Food Festival.
Q. How do I avail this cashback offer?
A. Collect the offer on Amazon app or website during the Food Festival on 21st – 23rd February. You have to go to the Swiggy website or app, select the food of your choice & make the payment using Amazon Pay as the payment option. No coupon codes are required.
Q. What is the offer period?
R. Offer is valid only on 21st February 2020 – 23rd February 2020.
Q. How many times can I avail the offer?
R. The offer can be availed once per user during the offer period.
Q. How and when will the cashback reach the customers?
A. The cashback will be credited instantly as Amazon Pay balance after completing the payment
Q. Is the offer valid on both online and offline orders placed on Swiggy?
A. Offer is valid only on online orders made on the Swiggy website or app using Amazon Pay
Q. What will happen if my order is cancelled partially or fully?
A. This Offer will not be applicable if you, the Merchant or Amazon cancels the order fully or partially and in such a case, participation in the Offer will be deemed withdrawn. However, if you place another valid order after this during the offer period, the new order will be eligible for the cashback
Q. Do I need to collect the offer from Amazon.in to be eligible for the offer?
A. Yes, the offer needs to be collected from Amazon.in app or website during Food Festival Offer on 21st February 2020 – 23rd February 2020
Offer Terms & Conditions
1. This offer is a joint promotional initiative provided by BUNDL TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED (“Merchant”) and Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”). “This offer is made available to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”) on the Website (defined below) maintained and operated by BUNDL TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED (“Merchant”).”
2. The Offer is valid only on 21st February – 23rd February, 2020 both days inclusive (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon in its sole discretion, without assigning any reason, without prior notice, and without liability of any kind.
3. Under this Offer, a cashback of 50% upto INR 100, applicable once per user using Amazon Pay on Swiggy during the offer period will be provided to each customer who:
(a) Collects the offer during Food Festival on Amazon.in app / website
(b) Completes a transaction on the website of the Merchant at Swiggy or its corresponding mobile application / mobile site (collectively “Website”); and
(c) Pays for such transaction using the “Amazon Pay” option available on the Website
(d) Has a verified Indian mobile number (country code +91) associated with their Amazon account used for payment
(Each transaction meeting the aforesaid requirements being referred to as a “Qualifying Transaction”).
4. Cashback for a Qualifying Transaction will be provided in the form of Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon Pay balance is a sum of all balances associated with Amazon Gift Cards. Amazon Gift Cards are issued Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited and are subject to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions available at http://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201522810
5. These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions. To the extent the Gift Card terms and conditions are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only.
6. Amazon reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the benefits of the Offer, at its sole discretion, if it identifies any fraudulent activity being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or for any reason whatsoever.