Amazon Pantry Loot: Hey Guys We are here with Second 100% Cashback Offer After Nearbuy 100% Cashback Offer. Amazon Pantry is Offering Rs.300 Cashback on First every amazon Pantry Order For All Prime Users with
No Minimum Purchase means you will Get 300 Rs. Cashback Now Matter How Much Shopping You Do.
Contents of Post
Join Our Telegram Channel For Instant Loot Deals Updates – Click here
About Amazon Pantry:
How to Get Rs.300 Cashback From Amazon Pantry On First Ever Order:
1. Visit Amazon Pantry Offer Page or Open Amazon App & Visit Grocery tab Now Scroll & Find The Above Banner
2. Collect The Coupon For Rs.300 Free Pantry Shopping.
3. Add Products to Cart & Proceed to Checkout.
4. You, Will, Get 300 Rs. Cashback on Your Cart Value.
5.Proceed to Payment & You Will Pay the Amount – Rs.300
NOTE: Offer valid on only the first ever Pantry purchase and is exclusive to Prime members only.
Terms & Conditions
1. 100% cashback on Amazon Pantry. No minimum purchase required. Maximum cashback Rs 300.
2. Offer valid on only the first ever Pantry purchase and is exclusive to Prime members only.
3. Offer is applicable from 12:00:01 hours on 19th January 2019 to 23:59:59 hours on 23rd January 2019.
4. Offer is applicable only on Pantry orders paid entirely using any prepaid mode of payment.
5. This offer is over and above any cashback offer running on Amazon Pantry.
6. Cashback will be credited in the form of Amazon Pay balance within 72 hours after the items are dispatched.
7. If the order is dispatched in multiple shipments, the cashback would be credited proportionately as each shipment is dispatched. For example, if you buy two Pantry products, A of Rs 600 and B of Rs 400 in the same order and you are eligible for cashback of Rs 100 and the products get shipped separately, you will receive a cashback of Rs 60 when the product A is dispatched to you and Rs 40 when the product B is dispatched.
8. The offer is valid only in cities where Amazon Pantry service is available. Amazon Pantry is currently present in Ambala, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharmapuri, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Howrah, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanchipuram, Kolkata, Mangalore, Manipal, Mohali, Mumbai, Mysore, Nashik, Noida, Panchkula, Panipat, Pondicherry, Pune, Rohtak, Secunderabad, Sonepat, Thane, Tumkur, Vellore, Vijayawada and Waran