Amazon Pantry Loot: Hey Guys We are here with Second 100% Cashback Offer After Nearbuy 100% Cashback Offer. Amazon Pantry is Offering Rs.100 Cashback on First every amazon Pantry Order For All Prime or Non-Prime Users with No Minimum Purchase means you will Get 100 Rs. Cashback Now Matter How Much Shopping You Do.
About Amazon Pantry:
How to Get Rs.100 Cashback From Amazon Pantry On First Ever Order:
1. Visit Amazon Pantry Offer Page From here.
2.Add Products to Cart & Proceed to Checkout.
3.Apply Coupon Code : MAYNW100
4.Once Applied You Will Get 100 Rs. Off on Your Cart Value.
5.Proceed to Payment & You Will Pay the Amount - Rs.100
6.The Offer is valid till 30th April 2018 so Grab it ASAP.
Terms & Conditions
Offer is applicable only on Amazon Pantry products except Baby foods, Patanjali products and Samples.
2. Offer is applicable only on prepaid method of payment. Offer is not applicable on Cash on Delivery or Card on Delivery.
3. Offer is applicable from 00:00 hours on 5th May 2018 till 23:59 hours on 31st May 2018
4. This offer is applicable on single order on Amazon Pantry.
5. To avail the offer, a customer must place a Pantry order of Rs 600 or more and apply the claim code MAYNW100 at the check-out. A customer can avail maximum Rs 100 cashback during the campaign period.
6. Cashback will be credited in the form of Amazon Pay balance within 72 hours after the items are dispatched.
7. If the order is dispatched in multiple shipments, the cashback would be credited proportionately as each shipment is dispatched. For example, if you buy two Pantry products, A of Rs 200 and B of Rs 600 in the same order and you are eligible for cashback of Rs 100 and the products get shipped separately, you will receive a cashback of Rs 25 when the product A is dispatched to you and Rs 75 when the product B is dispatched.
8. The offer is valid only on Amazon Pantry and is limited to cities where Pantry service is available. Amazon Pantry is currently present in Ambala, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharmapuri, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Howrah, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanchipuram, Kolkata, Mangalore, Manipal, Mohali, Mumbai, Mysore, Nashik, Noida, Panchkula, Panipat, Pondicherry, Pune, Rohtak, Secunderabad, Sonepat, Thane, Tumkur, Vellore, Vijayawada and Warangal.