Amazon Pay UPI Loot – Hello Guys Amazon has launched UPI. So Now You get Ready because it will be a rain of Cashback offers as we know Amazon is offering Amazon Pay Cash For Money Transfer. Below are the offers for Amazon Pay UPI. You Can Get Rewards on Every UPI Transfer on Amazon Pay.
Amazon is offering Rs.75 Cashback + Shopping Reward Worth Rs.200 on UPI Send Money of Rs.100 or More. You can get this offer only if You are a New User on Amazon UPI on Amazon. Along with this, You can get Rs.300 Worth Shopping Offer on Recharge & Bill Payment on Amazon*.
Get Rs.75 on UPI transfer of Rs.100 or More + Additional Coupon –
Steps to Get This offer –
1. First of All, Activate Amazon Pay UPIn& Click this Link Collect Offer –
2. Now Setup Your Amazon Pay UPI – Steps to Setup Amazon UPI
3. Now do any send money transaction to any UPI worth Rs.100 or more.
4. On Completion, You will get Rs.75 Cashback
5. You can refer more friends to earn Rs.31 per Referral
1. How can I send money via the Amazon app?
Open your Amazon App -> Click on Send Money and set up Amazon pay UPI -> Start sending money to your friends & family.
2. How can I avail of the assured rewards?
Step 1: Send INR 100 or more to your friends/family during the offer period
Step 2: You will receive flat INR 75 cashback, and unlocked offer worth INR 200.
Step 3. You can use the unlocked offers, for shopping on Amazon.in to save up to INR 100 and save Flat INR 100 for booking movie ticket on Amazon.in between January 1, 2020 and February 15, 2020.
3. How many times can I avail of this offer?
This is applicable once per customer during the offer period.
4. What are the eligibility conditions for the offer?
Offer is valid for select customers. You are eligible for this offer if you Send Money using UPI ID or Bank account with a minimum transaction value of INR 100 during the offer period.
5. I do not see Send Money, what should I do?
Send Money is only available on the mobile app for Android customers. You must have the latest version of the Amazon app downloaded from the Google Play store in order to access Send Money. You will not be able to use Send Money on desktop, iOS mobile app, tablet or mobile web. If you are not on the latest version, kindly update your app
6. How will I receive Offers?
You will receive Unlocked Offers via Email or push notifications or SMS. You need to update your email IDs/phone numbers in the account settings of your Amazon app. Please subscribe to push notifications, if you are unsubscribed
7. When and where will the Unlocked Offers be visible?
You can view & collect your Unlocked Offers under “Your Rewards” section available only on Amazon App. Go to -> Amazon App -> click on “Offers” on the Amazon home page -> Click on “Your rewards” to find all the eligible Offers
Terms & Conditions –
- This limited term promotional offer, namely Send Money Assured Rewards Offer (“Offer”) is provided to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“APIPL”) and is made available to you on the Amazon mobile application on the Android platform (“Amazon”).
- These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to Amazon Conditions of Use and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using Amazon. To the extent the Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.
- This Offer is valid from January 1, 2020 00:00:00 hrs and January 31, 2020 23:59:59 hrs (“Offer Period”), unless extended or revoked by APIPL in its sole discretion, without any prior notice and without any liability.
- During the Offer Period, any customer who uses Amazon Pay Unified Payment Interface (UPI) handle available on Amazon (“Eligible Payment Method”) and undertakes a payment/ money transaction of a minimum value of INR 100 to (a) send money to any UPI handle (such as Amazon Pay, BHIM, PayTM, Google Pay, PhonePe or Bank handles), (b) send money to any Bank account plus IFSC code combination, will be eligible for the offer. For the avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that the use of the Eligible Payment Method is governed by the applicable terms and conditions, which may be communicated to you at the time of using the Eligible Payment Method.
- It is clarified that a customer will NOT be eligible to receive cashback under this Offer: (a) if the payment is made using a payment method other than the Eligible Payment Method; and/ or (b) if a customer pays for incoming collect request transaction either through the Eligible Payment Method or otherwise
- It is further clarified that the minimum transaction value to be eligible to receive Unlocked-Offers under the construct is INR 100.
- Each customer can unlock offers only once by making money transfer transaction made through the Eligible Payment Method during the Offer Period. Any subsequent payment/ money transaction made during the Offer Period, will not entitle a customer to any rewards under this Offer.
- Below offers will be unlocked on your money transfer transaction a) Get Flat INR 75 cashback
b) Get 20% back upto INR 100 on Shopping of INR 250 or more between January 1, 2020 and February 15, 2020.
c) Flat INR 100 back on your movie booking on Amazon.in between January 1, 2020 and February 15, 2020 on minimum transaction of INR 250.
- Ability to set up Amazon Pay UPI is only available on the Amazon mobile application on the Android platform, has not been enabled on any other medium (like Amazon.in website or iOS-based Amazon.in mobile application or mobile web).
- The reward, under this Offer, will be provided to the customers in the form of cashback and unlocked offers for shopping and movie booking on Amazon.in to save up to INR 200. Customers will have to make the transaction across the mentioned use-cases and will be then issued cashbacks issued by Quikcilver Solutions Private Limited, which is redeemable as Amazon Pay Balance. The use and redemption of a Gift Card is governed by the applicable terms and conditions available here
- The customer will not be eligible to receive rewards under the Offer, if the payment/ money transaction: (a) is cancelled (for any reason whatsoever) either by the customer or otherwise; or (b) the payment/ money transaction fails (for any reason whatsoever).
- Rewards under this Offer will be provided within three (3) calendar days from the day of the successful completion of payment/ money transaction using the Eligible Payment Method with these Offer Terms.
- APIPL reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
- Under no circumstances, will the rewards being offered under this Offer be settled in cash in lieu thereof.
- Any query / issue in relation to the cashback or this Offer shall be addressed to Amazon at Amazon Customer Care before February 14, 2020. Post such date Amazon will not entertain any communication regarding this Offer or cashback from any person.
- By availing this Offer, every customer expressly agrees that Amazon or any of its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a customer may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer.
- Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by Amazon and/ or APIPL to conduct further, similar or other offers. Amazon and/ or APIPL reserves the right to disqualify a customer from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer.
- These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction over any matter or dispute in relation to this Offer.
- This Offer is by way of a special offer for customers, i.e. the customers making payment using the Eligible Payment Method.
- Customers are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary. The Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
- Any person availing this Offer will be deemed to have accepted the Offer Terms.