Amazon Quiz Time Answers –
Amazon Quiz Answers, Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Time, Amazon Daily Quiz Time, Amazon Today Quiz Time Answers, Amazon Today Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers – Enjoy More Free Recharge Tricks & Amazon Shopping Offers With Bigtricks.in
How To Play Amazon Quiz & Win Prizes –
1. The Offer is Available only on App – Download Amazon App
2. Once You Download The App, Login to Your Account.
3. Now Scroll on the homepage & See for the Amazon Quiz Banner.
4. Click on The Banner & Proceed to Take the Quiz.
5. Now On Quiz Page Fill the Answers from Answers Section(Added Below)
Amazon 9th January Quiz Questions & Answers – Free Sony Home Theatre
1. A coup in Libya in 1969, brought which dictator to power?
Answer- Muammar Gaddafi
2. What was the name of the ship Christopher Columbus sailed from Spain to the ‘New World’ in 1492?
Answer – Santa Maria
3. In hospitals, Nephrology departments generally treat medical issues related to which organs of the body?
Answer – Kidneys
4. Where in the human body is the femur located?
Answer – Leg
5. What food makes up the majority of the giant panda’s diet?
Answer – Bamboo
Terms & Conditions –
This Contest will commence on 10th January 2018 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 10th January 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning an Prize(hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).