Amazon Pedigree Answers: Hi guys I hope You are Winning Amazon Pay Balance On Amazon Quiz. We are Uploading Latest Amazon Quiz Answers Daily For You, Open Amazon App & Answers Simple 5 Questions and You can Win up to Rs.5000 Amazon Pay balance.
How to play Super value quiz and answer & win Rs.5000 Amazon Cash+:-
1. Firstly Download Amazon App from here
(If you have already installed go to next step)
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Amazon Pedegree Quiz
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4. You will now see a set of 5 questions about the Amazon March . Check out the answers below
1. Dogs have different nutritional requirements compared to humans.
2. Which of these is not an ingredient in the Pedigree ‘Chicken, Egg and Rice’ variant?
3. Eggs contain protein and essential amino acids. What is the role that these play in a dog’s body?
Answer:- Develops telepathic abilities
4. Which of the following is a breed of dogs?
Answer:- Chow Chow
5. Pedigree ‘Chicken, Egg and Rice’ in India is exclusively available on Amazon.in
More Details Amazon Pedigree Quiz :
1. This Contest will commence on 03rd June 2018 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 25th July 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 20 (Twenty) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.5000 as Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).