Amazon Quiz March Answers: Hi guys I hope You are Winning Amazon Pay Balance On Amazon Quiz.We are Uploading Latest Amazon Quiz Answers Daily For You, Open Amazon App & Answers Simple 5 Questions and You can Win up to Rs.10000 Amazon Pay balance Every Month With This Quiz for Maximum 6 Months.
How to play Super value quiz and answer & win Honor X Quiz+:-
- How to play Super value quiz and answer & win Honor X Quiz+:-
- Q2. In March the sun crosses the celestial equator and the day and night are of equal length. What is this phenomenon called?
- Q.3 In Shakespeare’s Julius Caesar what does the ‘Ides of March’ refer to?
- Q.4.Which of these is a western zodiac sign associated with March?
1.Firstly Download Amazon App from here
(If you have already installed go to next step)
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Amazon March Quiz
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4. You will now see a set of 5 questions about the Amazon March . Check out the answers below
Q1. Which of these is NOT a meaning of the word March?
Q2. In March the sun crosses the celestial equator and the day and night are of equal length. What is this phenomenon called?
Q.3 In Shakespeare’s Julius Caesar what does the ‘Ides of March’ refer to?
Answer: 15th March
Q.4.Which of these is a western zodiac sign associated with March?
Q5. International Women’s Day celebrated on 8 March is a national holiday in Angola, Armenia,Azerbaijan,Cambodia, Georgia, Eritrea, Kyrgyzstan,Laos, Moldova, Mongolia, Tajikistan, Uganda, Ukraine and Zambia?
More Details Of This March Amazon Quiz:
1. This Contest will commence on 1st March from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 31st March 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 10 (ten) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 1 (one) participants will be selected as winners of the Contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible to win Rs. 10,000 credited monthly for 6 months, i.e. a total sum of Rs. 60,000 credited over a period of 6 months in parts of Rs. 10,000 each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”), which will reflect in the winner’s Amazon.in account as Amazon Pay Balance