- BankBazaar Offer – Apply for Axis Neo Credit Card & get Jabong, upto Rs.1000 Amazon & BMS GV!
- Eligibility – Axis Bank Neo Credit Card
- Fees & Charges
- Late Payment Charges
- How to apply online for an Axis Bank Neo Credit Card on BankBazaar?
BankBazaar Offer – Apply for Axis Neo Credit Card & get Jabong, upto Rs.1000 Amazon & BMS GV!
Hello Readers! BankBazaar is offering gift vouchers for Amazon, BookMyShow, and Jabong to all eligible customers who will apply for an Axis Bank Neo Credit Card through their website or mobile application.
Hurry, the offer is for a limited time period only.
Towards the last quarter of 2017 Axis Bank launched “Neo Credit Card”, with a world of welcome offers, cashback features, entertainment benefits and Platinum benefits along with exceptional Neo privileges for Axis Bank customers. The card also offers lost card liability insurance, EMI facility, a powerful rewards program and much more. Card holders can safely transact online using their Axis Bank Neo Credit Cards as the embedded EMV chip protects users against skimming, counterfeit and fraud.
Additional upto Rs.1000 Amazon Voucher On Approval
Apply for Axis Bank Neo Credit Card through BankBazaar between 1 July 2018 and 31 July 2018 and get a BookMyShow gift voucher worth Rs. 300 and Jabong gift voucher worth Rs. 500. Offer is valid upon approval or issuance of the credit card on or before 15 September 2018. To avail the offer, you shall apply for the credit card on BankBazaar website [Apply Online] or mobile app. The gift voucher will be sent to your e-mail ID within 30 workings days of card issuance.
- Earn 2 points for every 200 spent through your credit card
- 10% off every time you book a movie ticket through BookMyShow, maximum monthly benefits upto 50
- 10% off every time you book bus tickets through redBus, maximum monthly benefits upto 100
- 100% cashback on mobile recharge through the Freecharge mobile app, monthly benefits upto 30
- 10% off on Myntra purchases of 500 & above.
Eligibility – Axis Bank Neo Credit Card
- The primary applicant for a Neo Credit Card should be aged between 18 and 70 years.
- Add-on cardholders should be aged 15 years or above.
- The applicant should be an Indian resident or a Non-resident Indian (NRI).
- For a Salaried individual, the minimum income should be 5000 pm.
- For a business individual, the minimum value of earnings should be 10000 pm.
How to Apply For Axis Neo Card on Bank Bazaar –
- First of All Visit Bank Bazaar Website from here. Visit BankBazaar
2. Now You have to Check Eligibility to Get The Card.
3. Select Your City in the First Step.
4.Enter Age 18+
5. Select Your Income Source & Salary per Month(35K+).
6. Now Select Your Primary Bank Account Company.
7. Now select A card if You Already Have One. I recommend to Select ICICI or HDFC or any other.
8. Now Fill Your name only skip email & mobile number.
9. Once You submit, You will get eligible cards as per your eligibility criteria.
10. Now submit the required document for card approval.
11. Once your card is approved, You can get Rs.1000 Amazon Voucher depends on Your eligibility criteria.
12.if it says, You are not eligible. Please try again by changing the input.
These criteria are only indicative. The bank reserves the right to approve or decline applications for Credit Cards.
- Copy of PAN card / Form 60
- One Color Photograph of the applicant
- Proof of Residence – Ration Card / Passport/ Landline Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill
- As Income Proof – Form 16/ IT returns statement/ Latest salary slip
- Identity Proof – PAN card / Passport/ Aadhaar card/ Driving License
BankBazaar is offering paperless application too.
Fees & Charges
|Annual Fees||First Year – Nil|
After the 2nd year – Rs. 250
|Joining Fees||Rs. 250. The fee will be waived if purchase transaction exceed Rs. 2500 for the first 45 days.|
|Card Replacement Fee||Waived|
|Finance Charges – Cash and Retail Transactions||3.25% per month|
|Finance Charges – On cash Advances||3.25% per month|
|Annual Percentage Rate||46.78% per annul|
|Add-on Card Joining Fees||NIL|
|Add-on Card Annual Fees|
|Cash Payment Fee||Rs. 100|
|Outstation Cheque Fee||Waived|
|Copy Request Fee / Charge slip Retrieval Fee||Waived|
|Hot listing Charges||NIL|
|Mobile Alerts for Card Transactions||Free|
|Cash Withdrawal Fees||2.5% or a minimum of Rs. 250 of the amount withdrawn|
|Over Limit Penalty||3% or a minimum of Rs. 500 of the over limit amount.|
|Surcharge on cancellation or purchase of Railway Tickets||As per IRCTC norms|
|Cheque return /Auto-debit Reversal/ Dishonour Fee||Rs. 300|
|Fuel Transaction Surcharge||Rs. 10 or 2.5% of the transaction amount, whichever is higher|
|Foreign Currency Transaction Fee||3.5% of the transaction amount|
Late Payment Charges
|Up to Rs. 2000||Rs. 300|
|Rs. 2001 to Rs. 5000||Rs. 400|
|Rs. 5001 and more||Rs. 600|
How to apply online for an Axis Bank Neo Credit Card on BankBazaar?
BankBazaar offers a convenient online application process for customers to easily apply for an Axis Bank Neo Credit Card. The application can be done in just a few minutes on a completely safe platform. Prospective borrowers need to choose “Credit Cards” available under the Cards menu on the BankBazaar home page. Individuals can read reviews from other customers for the Axis Bank Neo Credit Card and get extra information on the card. Upon selection, individuals have to fill the application questionnaire shown and enter certain details like category, city, monthly salary, company, credit cards and salary account details along with personal information. For the application submitted by the customer, BankBazaar will instantly e-approve the same. Email confirmation for the application will be delivered to the customer’s email address within 30 minutes.