Dominos TimesPoints Loot – Hello Guys, You must know the Phonepe Free Food Offers currently going on. We are here with some more discount Coupons here. You can Get Rs.100 Off on Rs.300 Order Voucher from Timespoints and Apply it to Order Hot & Spicy Pizzas From Dominos. There are Other TimesPoints Vouchers which are also available you can check them Like Free McBurger with Your Orders.
How To Get Rs.100 Off on Rs.300 Voucher From TimesPoints –
1. First of all, see the deal here https://bit.ly/2Yr8NkZ & log-in to your existing account.
2. Complete your profile if you haven’t already to get 120+ BONUS POINTS INSTANTLY!
3. Earn more Points by reading news/articles, watching videos on Times Of India, NavBharat Times.
4. Now visit https://bit.ly/2O2HRDX for TimesPoints Domino’s Offer for Rs.100 Off on Orders above Rs.300
5. You will see Offer details like Domino’s- Get Rs.100 Off on orders above Rs.300imes
6. Click on Redeem Button
7. A confirmation will pop up. Click on Redeem
8. You will get your code once you click redeem. Use this code online to order from McD here https://short.klippd.in/ad41
9. Share your Redemption Experience video on email@example.com. If your video passes general terms & conditions, you can WIN Rs.300 BookMyShow Discount Voucher!
Terms & Conditions:
- This offer is valid till 31st July 2019.
- Get Rs.100 off on minimum order value of Rs.300
- The offer is applicable on orders above Rs.300 after discount.
- The maximum discount that can be availed is Rs.100
- This offer is applicable only on Domino’s mobile website.
- This offer is not applicable on orders via the website or any other channel.
- The offer is applicable every day only from 11 AM to 11.59 PM.
- The offer is not applicable on these items Veg Pizza /Non-Veg Pizza.
- The offer is not applicable on Everyday Value Orders(EDV), EDV combos and Pizza mania orders.
- The offer cannot be combined with any other offer/coupon.
- The offer is valid on Cash on Delivery or Credit card/Debit card/Net banking.
- TimesPoints/Domino’s reserves the right to withdraw, modify, cancel, change the offer at any point of time without prior notice and at their sole discretion.