Contents of Post
- How To Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz –
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |5 December 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |4 December 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |3 December 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |2 December 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |1 December 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |30 November 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |29 November 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |28 November 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |27 November 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |26 November 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |25 November 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |24 November 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |23 November 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |22 November 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |21 November 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |20 November 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |19 November 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |18 November 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |17 November 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |16 November 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |15 November 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |14 November 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |12 November 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |11 November 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |10 November 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |9 November 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |6 November 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |5 November 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |3 November 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |2 November 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |1 November 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |28 October 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |27 October 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |27 October 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |26 October 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |24 October 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |23 October 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |22 October 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |21 October 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |20 October 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |19 October 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |18 October 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |17 October 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |15 October 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |14 October 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |13 October 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |12 October 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |11 October 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |10 October 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |9 October 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |8 October 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |7 October 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 4 October 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 3 October 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 2 October 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 29 September 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 28 September 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 25 September 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 22 September 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 21 September 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 19 September 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 18 September 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 16 September 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 7 September 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 6 September 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 5 September 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 4 September 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 3 September 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 2 September 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 1 September 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 31 August 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 29 August 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 28 August 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 27 August 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 26 August 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 25 August 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 24 August 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 23 August 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 22 August 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 21 August 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 20 August 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 19 August 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 18 August 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 17 August 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 16 August 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 14 August 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 13 August 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 12 August 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 11 August 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 10 August 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 9 August 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 8 August 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 7 August 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 6 August 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 5 August 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 4 August 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 3 August 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 1 August 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 31 July 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 30 July 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 29 July 2020
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers Today
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers, Flipkart Quiz Answers, Today’s Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers – Hello Friends, I hope you are enjoying Daily Free Recharge Tricks and UPI Offers we publish. Flipkart’s 3rd Quiz is Here with the name of Flipkart Daily Trivia, You Can Win Gems, Supercoins and Flipkart vouchers by answering 5 simple questions on Flipkart app.
There are many Quizzes live on Flipkart and Amazon where You can Win Big Cash Prizes and other Rewards. We Update Amazon Quiz Answers daily in the morning. You can also check out Flipkart Kya Bolti Public Quiz answers and Flipkart’s Fake or Not Quiz.
Unlike Amazon, Flipkart is giving out Rewards instantly at least you will know what you won. So You can try Flipkart Quizzes and Don’t forget to comment in the Comments section.
How To Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz –
1. First of All Open Flipkart App Using Below Link Click Here
2. You Can Find The Banner for Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Or You Can Click on Games Section from the Bottom Menu of Flipkart Where You Can Find this Game
3. Now Click On the Banner and You can Find the Option to Play
4. Now Click on Play Quiz and You will watch a Video and Quiz.
5. There After Giving All the 5 Answers, Click on Claim Prize button and Check What You have Won in 24 Hours.
6. You Can Win Flipkart Voucher, Super coins, etc.
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |5 December 2020
Q1. Which Indian river is knowns as‘ Yarlung Tango’ in the Tibetian language?
Q2. Making it Big’ss is a book by Binod Choudhary, who is the 1st billionaire from
Q3. How do we better know the politician Edvige Antonia Albina Maino
Answer: Sonia Gandhi
Q4. Which of these national symbols is common to both India & Pakistan
Answer: National Fruit
Q5. Diego de la Vega is the actual name of which of these fictional characters?
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |4 December 2020
1. In Badminton, the women’s world team championship called
Answer : Uber Cup
2. Which of these stadiums was recently renamed after the former finance minister of India?
Answer : Feroz Shah Kotla
3. Apart from Real Madrid, Zinedine Zidane has played for which of these clubs?
Answer : Juventus
4. In which country were the English cricketers Owais Shah and Usman Afzaal born?
Answer : Pakistan
5. Hyderabad FC replaced which team in the Indian Super League 2019-20?
Answer : FC Pune City
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |3 December 2020
Q1. The 2008 movie Jannat features Emraan Hashmi playing the role of a
Answer – Match Fixer
Q2. Which character in Friends was portrayed by Lisa Kudrow?
Answer – Phoebe
Q3. A. R. Rahman won a National Film Award – Best Music Director for which of these films?
Answer – Lagaan
Q4. Who made her film debut with the 2002 Tamil film Thamizhan?
Answer – Priyanka Chopra
Q5. Which Indian actor was awarded the ‘Nishan-e-Imtiaz’ by Pakistan in 1998?
Answer – Dilip Kumar
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |2 December 2020
1. Which of these automobile brands manufactures the Phantom range of cars?
2. Krishna Hutheesing wrote a book Dear to Behold about her niece. Name the niece.
Answer: Indira Gandhi
3. Which coffee chain’s logo comes from Siren, a Greek mythological creature?
4. Which city was severely affected by the Great Fire of 1666?
5. Which of these is a key ingredient of Siachen Omelette?
Answer : Maggi
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |1 December 2020
1. Which team won 2019-20 Vijay Hazare trophy
2. Shahbaz Nadeem an Indian recently made his tests debut against south africa
3. The ballon d or is an annual football award presented by
Answer: France football
4.The knockout perfume range was launched by which Indian sportsperson
Answer: Vijender Singh
5. Who was the first captain of the indian cricket team in test matches?
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |30 November 2020
1. The comedian Sunil Grover played a vital role in which Salman Khan film?
2. Which fantasy drama TV series was created by David Benioff and D. B. Weiss?
Answer : Game of Thrones
3. Which international artist featured in Priyanka Chopra’s song ‘Exotic?
Answer : Pitbull
4. Which was the last film music composers Jatin-Lalit did together?
Answer : Fanaa
5. World’s first film about Buddha, Buddha Dev was a 1923 film directed by whom?
Answer : Dadasaheb Phalke
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |29 November 2020
1. Anant Khasbardar received INR 50,000 as a reward for designing what logo in 2014?
Answer : Swachh Bharat
2. Which of these brands is not owned by Tata but by Unilever?
Answer : Brooke Bond
3. Where in Pakistan is the Swaminarayan Temple located?
Answer : Karachi
4. Elbow Grease is a book, about perseverance and believing in yourself, written by
Answer : John Cena
5. Which Indian company was founded by an American John Bissell in 1960?
Answer : Fab India
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |28 November 2020
Q1.published in 2013, the race of my life is the autobiography of which athlete?
Q2.which of these is an issf shooting shotgun event?
Q3.what did the Indian government posthumously award the mountaineer Edmund Hilary in 2008?
Q4.who has become the 1st overseas player to be drafted for the hundred cricket tournament
Q5.recently andy murray won his 1st title since 2017 which one?
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |27 November 2020
1. What role did the actress Emma Watson play in the Harry Potter movies?
Answer: Hermione Granger
2. Who among these directed the films ‘Dil Dhadakne Do’ and ‘Luck By Chance?
Answer: Zoya Akhtar
3. Who is Fred Flintstones’ best friend in the cartoon ‘The Flintstones’?
Answer: Barney Rubble
4. Which of these is NOT the name of an actual Bollywood film?
Answer: Love in London
5. Which Bollywood actor shares his name with a late Malayali filmmaker?
Answer: John Abraham
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |26 November 2020
1. which video game character rescues princess peach from villain bowser
Answer:- super Mario
2. which of these states doesn’t have any seaport
3. which country has the gulf rupee as its official currency 1961
4. Under construction since 1882 where is the church Sagrada Familia located
5. what is the device used to measure the speed of an aircraft
Answer:- Pilot tube
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |25 November 2020
1. Which London based football team is also known as the Gunners?
2. Who is India’s first and only World Champion in Athletics IAAF World Athletics Final?
Answer: Hima Das
3. Who is the youngest tennis player to be ranked world number one?
Answer: Martina Hingis
4. Which of these clubs is currently managed by a FIFA World Cup winner?
Answer: Real Madrid
5. Sir Manmatha Nath Roy Chowdhary lends his name to which trophy?
Answer: Santosh Trophy
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |24 November 2020
1. Who among these hosted the Academy Awards in 2018, for the second time?
Answer: Jimmy Kimmel
2. In the movie Border, Sudesh Berry played the role of Subedar ___
Answer: Mathura Das
3. Launched by Salman Khan in 2017, which actress’ autobiography Is ‘The Hit Girl?
Answer: Asha Parekh
4. Who is the most thanked person in Oscar acceptance speeches?
Answer: Steven Spielberg
5. Lilyhammer’ was the first original TV series created for?
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |23 November 2020
1. In Hindu mythology, who is the son of God Indra?
2. Which vegetarian restaurant chain was founded by P. Rajagopala in 1981?
Answer: Saravana Bhavan
3. To which country does the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Terracotta Army’ belong?
4. Which popular dish uses basil seeds as its main ingredient?
5. Apart from Germany, which country’s government is headed by a Chancellor?
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |22 November 2020
Q1. Which of these terms is associated with the sport of lawn tennis?
Q2. If you are at Stade Roland Garros, which of these tennis events are you watching?
Answer: French Open
Q3. Which of these sports will make its Olympic debut next year in Tokyo?
Q4. Lin Dan and Chen Long have both been ranked no 1 in Badminton. They both represent ____.
Q5. A cricket stadium in which country holds the record of hosting the highest number of ODIS?
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |21 November 2020
1) Who among these is regarded as the ‘First Avenger’ in Marvel Comics?
Answer: Captain America
2) Al Pacino’s film You Don’t Know Jack’ is based on what controversial subject?
3) What was the name of Rishi Kapoor’s character in Amar Akbar Anthony?
4) Which of these 2013 films is an adaptation of a Solomon Northup memoir?
Answer: 12 Years A Slave
5) How do we better know the singer Kedarnath Bhattacharya?
Answer: Kumar Sanu
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |20 November 2020
1) The emblem of which states consist of the kakatiya Kala Thoranam, a 12th-century arch?
2) Started at Chittagong, the grand trunk road ends in which of these cities?
Ans : Kabul
3) If the state of California is in the US, where is the state of Baja California?
Ans : Mexico
4) Which of these animals found in both, the Arctic and Antarctic regions?
Ans : Seal
5) What is added to caffe latte to create mocha?
Ans : Chocolate
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |19 November 2020
1. With 43 victories, which Indian holds the record for the most Davis Cup doubles wins?
Answerer : Leander Paes
2. If you are participating in a marathon, how long will you have to run?
Answer: 42.2 kilometers
3. Who recently smashed the fastest double hundred by an Indian In a List A cricket match?
Answer : Sanju Samson
4. Who was the first batsman ever to score a century for India in Test cricket?
Answer : Lala Amarnath
5. In polo, what is a period of play called?
Answer : Chukka
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |18 November 2020
Q1. Who is the only Indian to receive an Honorary Oscar for contributions to the cinema?
Answer – Satyajit Ray
Q2. In Hindu mythology – Subala – the father of Shakuni – was the ruler of which kingdom?
Answer – Gandhara
Q3. How do we better know the poem ‘Tarana-e-Hind’ for which Pandit Ravi Shankar composed the music?
Answer – Sare Jahan Se Accha
Q4. In the 1970s which minister and former trade union leader forced Coca-Cola and IBM to leave India?
Answer – George Fernandes
Q5. Which ruling dynasty of India referred to themselves as ‘Gurkani’?
Answer – Mughals
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |17 November 2020
Q1. the emvelem of which State consists of the Kakatiya kala thoranam
Q2. STARTING at Chittagong ,the grand trunk road ends in which of this cities
Q3.if the state of California is in us where is the state of baja California
Q4.which of these animals is found in both Arctic and Antarctic regions
Q5.what is added to a caffe latte to create mocha
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |16 November 2020
1. Who is the first Indian to compete at seven Olympic Games?
Answer: Leander Paes
2. The Indian media baron Kalanithi Maran is the owner of which IPL franchise?
Answer: Sunrisers Hyderabad
3. In 2018, who became the 1st Indian to score a century before lunch on day 1 of a Test?
Answer: Shikhar Dhawan
4. Which of these cricketers is married to the Indian TV sports journalist Mayanti Langer?
Answer: Stuart Binny
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |15 November 2020
1) The 4th part of which of these films released in October 2019?
Answer – Housefull
2) Which actress made her Bollywood debut at 16 with the 1973 hit film ‘Bobby’?
Answer – Dimple Kapadia
3) Which 2006 animated movie is about a penguin called ‘Mumble’ who likes dancing?
Answer – Happy Feet
4) Who played Deepika’s father in the film ‘Piku’ and won a National Award for it?
Answer – Amitabh Bachchan
5) Who made his web series debut with the lead role in a Zee5 series ’Abhay?
Answer – Kunal Khemu
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |14 November 2020
1. In which state would you find mainland India’s easternmost town?:
2. Which Bangladeshi writer was forced to leave Bangladesh in 1994 for authoring the controversial novel ‘Lajja’?:
3. India’s first nuclear reactor was named after which divine being from Hindu mythology?:
4. Whose record of most centuries in a single world cup did Rohit Sharma beat in 2019?:
5. Which river gives its name to a carnivorous dinosaur called Rajasaurus – whose fossils were found in India?:
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |12 November 2020
1.which ipl team is sponsored by this person
Ans:-rising Pune super giant
2.which teams batsman scored the first ever ipl century
3.who captained the Mumbai Indians in their first match of ipl in 2008
4.which ipl team won the champions league t20 in 2011 and 2013
5.only one player from this team scored a century in ipl .which team?
ans:-Kolkata knight riders
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |11 November 2020
Q.After Chris Gayle, who has hit the most sixes in the IPL?
Ab de Villiers
Q.Which team’s bowler took the first-ever five-wicket haul in the IPL?
Q.In which Madhya Pradesh city would you find Kings XI Punjab’s secondary home ground?
Q.Who among these has won emerging player of the year in the ipl
Q.Against which team sachin tendulkar scored only T20 century
Kochi tuskers Kerala
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |10 November 2020
Q1. Who has won the most Maximum Sixes Award in the IPL?
Answer – Chris Gayle
Q2. Who holds the Indian record of taking the most wickets in the IPL?
Answer – Amit Mishra
Q3. Which of these cities has not served as the secondary home ground of the Rajasthan Royals?
Answer – Ranchi
Q4. Which team is being coached by this Sri Lankan bowling legend?
Answer – Sunrisers Hyderabad
Q5. Who was the first Bangladeshi cricketer to play in the IPL?
Answer – Abdur Razzak
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |9 November 2020
Q1. Which is the only team to finish in each of the 10 positions on the points table in IPL?
Answer – Delhi Capitals
Q2. Who holds the record for most runs by an uncapped Indian player in debut IPL season?
Answer – Devdutt Padikkal
Q3. This player has won the IPL with three different teams. Which among these is not one of them?
Answer – Kolkata Knight Riders
Q4. Who has the lost the most matches as captain in the IPL?
Answer – MS Dhoni
Q5. Which team has finished last on points table the most number of times in IPL?
Answer – Delhi Capitals
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |6 November 2020
Q1.which defunct ipl team was owned by this person
Answer – Pune warriors
Q2.varun Chakravarthy was the most expensive buy of the 2019 auction.which team brought him
Answer -kings xi Punjab
Q3.which west indies cricketer has hit the most sixes in t20 matches after Chris gayle
Answer -Kieron pollard
Q4.who among these did not serve as a captain in the first season of IPL
Answer -Gautam gambir
Q5.who among these holds the record of bowling the most dot balls in IPL history
Answer – Harbajan Singh
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |5 November 2020
Q1.For which team has Chris Gayle hit the most sixes in t20s
Royal challengers Bangalore
Q2.Which ipl team became first to be out of play off race in ipl 2020
Chennai super kings
Q3.For which domestic team Varun Chakravarty of KKR plays
Q4.Which ipl team holds the record of Playing most T20 matches in the world
Q5.Who among these has not hit a six off the last ball to win an ipl match
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |3 November 2020
Q1. Which cricketer scored 4 hundreds in 2016 ipl
Answer – Virat Kohli
Q2. Which team’s home ground is Brinda stadium
Answer – Kings xi Punjab
Q3. How many overseas players are allowed in ipl playing 11
Q4. Who holds the record of best bowling economy in IPL
Answer – Rashid Khan
Q5.Who among these was not there Wickets of the first hat-trick in ipl
Answer – Ravi Teja
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |2 November 2020
Q1. Which team became the first to qualify for the playoffs of IPL 2020?
Answer. Mumbai Indians
Q2. Sun TV Network owns which IPL team?
Answer. Sunrisers Hyderabad
Q3. He picked up the biggest ipl cheque ever handed out to an overseas players l, who is he?
Answer. Pat Cummins
Q4. Which of these teams holds the record of lowest successful defence in the IPL?
Answer. Chennai super kings
Q5. Against which team did Manish Pandey became first Indian to hit IPL century?
Answer. Deccan chargers
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |1 November 2020
1.who is the fastest batsman to reach 5000 runs in ipl
2 against which team did shikhar dhawan hit his first t20 century
Ans:-chennai super kings
3.who among these is the fastest to reach 50 wickets in ipl
4 pakistani cricketer umar gul recently retired from all forms which ipl team did he play for
Ans:-kolkata knight riders
5.which was the first ipl edition in which multiple super over took place
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |28 October 2020
1) With 4 centuries, who has scored the most centuries in a single IPL season?
Answer : Virat Kohli
2) Which team made the biggest buy of the 2020 IPL auction, Pat Cummins?
Answer : Kolkata Knight Riders
3) Only one Indian took a hattrick in last year’s IPL. Who?
Answer : Shreyas Gopal
4) Who is the oldest player to win the Purple Cap at the age of 40?
Answer : Imran Tahir
5) In 2017, both the Orange Cap and Purple Cap were won by the players of which team?
Answer : Sunrisers Hyderabad
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |27 October 2020
Q1. This player served as the icon player of which IPL team in 2008?
Answer: Royal challengers Bangalore
Q2. With 36 runs who holds the record of hitting most runs in an over of ipl?
Answer: Chris Gayle
Q3. Ali khan from usa was brought as replacement of this player, identify him?
Answer: Harry gurney
Q4. In case of a tie the bowler with better_ would hold the purple cap?
Answer: Economy rate
Q5. In which ground kolkata knight riders played their two home games?
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |27 October 2020
4️⃣ Zaheer Khan
5️⃣ yusuf pathan
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |26 October 2020
Q1. Which of these states has an IPL team never represented?
Answer – Assam
Q2. Who was the costliest player in the first-ever auction of IPL?
Answer – MS Dhoni
Q3. Which of these IPL team players has hit a century in a match?
Answer – Rising Pune Super Giants
W4. In which city was the first-ever IPL match hosted?
Answer – Bengaluru
Q5. Who captained the KXIP in their only IPL final appearance?
Answer – George bailey
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |24 October 2020
1. Former Australian batsman Simon Katich is currently the coach of which IPL team?
Answer: Royal Challengers Banglore
2. Which of these is a stadium in South Africa that has hosted an IPL match?
Answer: Buffalo Park
3. Who among these was not one of the ’icon players in the inaugural season of IPL?
Answer: MS Dhoni
4. Which of these teams was a part of the first ever-tied IPL match?
Answer: Rajasthan Royals
5. Who scored the most runs (158) in the first-ever match of the IPL?
Answer: Brendon McCullum
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |23 October 2020
Q1. Which team playing in IPL 2020 has never made to IPL finals?
Ans: Delhi capitals
Q2. Which of these Indian cities has hosted the most number of IPL matches?
Q3. What is the maximum number of players allowed in an IPL squad in this season?
Q4. Which of these cities is the only team to win an IPL final on their home ground?
Answer: Chennai super kings
Q5. Who is the only Australian to win player of the series twice in IPL?
Answer: Shane Watson
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |22 October 2020
Q1. Which team has played in the most IPL finals after Chennai Super Kings?
Answer: Mumbai Indians
Q2. Which of these cities has never hosted an IPL final?
Q3. Identify this player who was the first English player to be bought in the IPL?
Answer: Dimitri Mascarenhas
Q4. Who was the most expensive Indian player at the IPL 2015 auction?
Answer: Yuvraj Singh
Q5. Which of these West Indies players has won the Player of the series in the IPL more than once?
Answer: Sunil Narine
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |21 October 2020
Q1. This is the IPL journey of which of these players – KKR to RCB to KXIP?
Answer: Chris Gayle
Q2. Which of these teams has this player not played for?
Answer: Rising Pune Supergiants
Q3. Which Indian all-rounder was the most expensive pick of the IPL 2016 auction?
Answer: Pawan Negi
Q4. Which South African city has hosted an IPL final?
Q5. Which IPL team has won a match by 10 wickets the most number of times?
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |20 October 2020
Q1. which of these actors was the brand ambassador of Delhi daredevils in 2008
Answer – Akshay Kumar
Q2. top 2 highest partnerships by runs in ipl have both involved Virat Kohli and
Answer – ab de Villiers
Q3. which team holds the record for the longest winning streak by an ipl team
Answer – Kolkata knight riders
Q4. identify the umpire who has officiated the most matches in the ipl
Answer – Sundaram Ravi
Q5. who among these holds the record of the best bowling figures in a ipl match
Answer – Alzarri joseph
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |19 October 2020
Q1. Who likes to #MovelnStyle with Skybags?
Answer – Varun Dhawan
Q2. 2 States or all the States, she is the Caprese girl..
Answer – Alia Bhatt
Q3. Who is the captain of an IPL team & an ambassador of Aristocrat Bags?
Answer – Rohit Sharma
Q4. Which is of these is a type of women’s bag?
Answer – All of the above
Q5. Which Celeb couple is saying “Hello Holidays” With VIP Bags?
Answer -Kareena & Saif Ali Khan
Q6. What type of Luggage and Bags are available under brand Skybags
Answer – All the Above
Q7. In which all colors Aristocrat Photon Hard Luggage is available in Flipkart?
Answer – All the Above
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |18 October 2020
Q1. Who all are a part of the PUMA athlete roster?
Answer – All of the Above
Q2. Which Indian Olympian was signed as a PUMA ambassador in 2019?
Answer – Mary Kom
Q3. Which of these Indian Captains was also Puma India’s Brand Ambassador?
Answer – Saurav Ganguly
Q4. Who became the first Indian to reach 50 million Instagram followers?
Answer – Virat Kohli
Q5. Usain Bolt holds the men’s world record for 100 m dash at X seconds. What is X?
Answer – 9.58
Q6. X is the goalkeeper of the Indian Football team and is a PUMA athlete. Who is X?
Answer – Gurpreet Singh Sandhu
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |17 October 2020
1) What is Colgate Visible White?
Answer : Teeth Whitening Toothpaste
2) What is the ultimate beauty essential for the date night?
Ans wer: Your dazzling white smile
3) Which of the following is true for Colgate Visible White?
Answrt : All of the above
4) What goes with your favourite shade of lipstick?
Answer : Your dazzing white smile
5) What are the contents of Colgate Visible White (CVW) Big Billion Days Specials launch?
Answer : Both A&B
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |15 October 2020
1) What is the benefit of Garnier serum sheet masks?
Answer: Facial-like glow
2) How long should you keep a serum sheet mask on for?
Answer: 15 minutes
3) Which of the following masks will help detox your skin?
Answer : Charcoal
4) What should you do after taking off the sheet mask?
Answer : Massage Excess Serum into your Skin
5) How many sheet mask variants does Garnier have?
Answer : 4
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |14 October 2020
Q1. Pick the Odd One Out
Answer : Natural Ingredients
Q2. Which of the following is NOT True for Mamaearth?
Answer : Not Made From Natural Ingredients
Q3. Which of The Following Celebrities is Associated with Brand Mamaearth?
Answer : Shilpa Shetty Kundra
Q4. Which Of The Following Should You Avoid When Choosing a Shampoo For Your Baby?
Answer : SLS
Q5. When Buying Baby Products, Which of The Following Things Should You Look For?
Answer : All of The Above
Q6. What should you avoid while buying a baby soap?
Answer : Strips Natural Oils
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |13 October 2020
1 : GMR
2 : Chennai Super Kings
3 : MS Dhoni
4 : Karn Sharma
5 : Sunrisers Hyderabad
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |12 October 2020
Q1. onkyo one of the leading premium audio brand with an audio legacy of 70 yrs who is renowned for their array home products belongs to which country
Answer 1:- japan
Q2. what is the power in the new range of Nokia smart TVs with sound by Onkyo
Answer 2:- a and b
Q3. who was the orange cap holder in IPL 2019
Answer 3:- David warner
Q4. what does bring the superior sound experience in a new range of Nokia smart tv
Answer 4:- All of the above
Q5. what are the major visual features of a new range of Nokia tv
Answer 5:- All of the above
Q6. what is the venue of ipl 2020
Answer 6:- Dubai
Q7. how many screen sizes will Nokia launch
Answer 7:- 6
Q8.6 screen sizes 32″ HD Ready, 43 FHD, UHD 4K- 43,50,55,65
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |11 October 2020
1.in upcoming big billion days sale Motorola TVs will be the 1st in India tp launch operating system
Ans:- Android 10
2.what is the name of Motorola tv range getting launched with sharper looks, sharper performance
3.how many screen sizes will new Motorola tv range launch in
4.motorolas tv will be the worlds 1st tv to bring which technologies in the HD/full HD segment
Ans:- Both A and B
5.who was highest wicket-taker in IPL 2019
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |10 October 2020
1.chris Gayles highest individual score against which team
2.since which season is the umpire decision review system being used in IPL matches
3.which of these teams has played in the least number of IPL seasons
Ans:-Kochi tuskers Kerala
4.which IPL team shares its name with the NHL team from Washington dc
5.who among these is the first Indian to hit a century in IPL
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |9 October 2020
Q1. The name of which of these IPL teams was changed in 2018?
Answer – Delhi Daredevils
Q2. who was the first Indian captain of an IPL team to score a century?
Answer – Sachin Tendulkar
Q3. the two top highest individual score has been recorded in which city?
Answer – Bengaluru
Q4. which of these IPL records is not in his name?
Answer – Fastest fifty
Q5. who among these has scored the highest run in a single IPL season?
Answer – Virat Kohli
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |8 October 2020
Q1.who among these did Shreyas Iyer replace as the captain of Delhi based IPL team in 2018
Q2.in which year did the first-ever super over in IPL take place?
Q3.who holds the record of highest score by Indian batsmen in IPL
Q4.which of these IPL teams has not won an IPL hosted in India
Q5.most IPL teams are being cached by which country’s players in 2020
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |7 October 2020
Q1. How many teams have been captained by former India captain MS Dhoni?
Q2. Which of these teams has won the IPL only once?
Answer: Sunrisers Hyderabad
Q3. In the only ball bowled in his career, which Indian did Adam Gilchrist dismiss in the IPL?
Answer: Harbhajan Singh
Q4. Apart from England, which European country’s player has been seen in the IPL?
Q5. Which of these players had the most no. of ducks in IPL before the beginning of the 2020 season?
Answer: Parthiv Patel
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 4 October 2020
1.which ipl team does this Punjab opener play
- IN 2013 against which team did Chris gayle make his 175 record-breaking runs
3.who among these has won the most ipl purple cap awards
4.which state is represented in domestic cricket by ipl debutant devdutt
5.who holds the record of hitting most 50s in ipl
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 3 October 2020
Q1.who among this is a co-owner of KKR
Answer – Shahrukh Khan
Q2.with which country did India host 2014 IPL
Answer – UAE
Q3.which country does this bowler play in international cricket
Answer – south Africa
Q4.who among these has not hit more than two hundred sixes in IPL
Answer – Suresh Raina
Q5.which team has used the most number of captain in ipl history
Answer – kings XI Punjab
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 2 October 2020
1) Which IPL team’s official anthem is Korbo Lorbo Jeetbo Re?
Ans: Kolkata Knight Riders
2) Which IPL team’s home ground is named after former prime minister Rajiv Gandhi?
Ans : Sunrisers Hyderabad
3) To which country does this Delhi Capitals
Ans : Nepal
4) Identify this Jharkhand cricketer who is a part of the Mumbai Indians team.
Ans : Ishan Kishan
5) Which of these Australians has been a captain in the highest number of IPL matches?
Ans : Adam Gilchrist
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 29 September 2020
Q1. Who is the most successful captain in the IPL with 4 title wins?
Answer: Rohit Sharma
Q2. After which politician is Delhi Capitals home ground name?
Answer: Arun Jaitley
Q3. identify this Rajasthan Royals player who is the youngest player to score an IPL fifty.
Answer: Riyan Parag
Q4. Which of these players has played for MI, RCB, PWI, KKR and now RR in 2020?
Answer: Robin Uthappa
Q5. Which of these countries’ players has never captained an IPL team?
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 28 September 2020
Q1. Which of these stadiums is the home ground of the KKR team?
Answer – Eden Gardens
Q1. Which IPL team’s mascot is a lion called Moochu Singh?
Answer – Rajasthan Royals
Q3. Which team has a band on the logo with KJHPH written on it?
Answer – Kings XI Punjab
Q4. Which player has won as well as lost the most IPL matches as captain?
Answer – M. S. Dhoni
Q5. Which former IPL team’s owner do you see in the picture?
Answer – Gujrat Lions
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 25 September 2020
Q1. What was the IPL team Delhi Capitals earlier known as?
Answer : Delhi Daredevils
Q2. On which of these continents was the 2009 IPL season organised?
Q3. Identify this Mumbai Indians player.
Answer : Aditya Tare
Q4. Which of these is the official broadcast partner of the Indian Premier League?
Answer : Star India
Q5. Which IPL team holds the record for the most playoff appearances without a title?
Answer : Royal Challengers Bangalore
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 22 September 2020
Q1. Identify this Indian cricketer who plays for the IPL team Rajasthan Royals.
Answer : Jaydev Unadkat
Q2. Which of these is a song sung by CSK player Dwayne Bravo?
Answer : Champion
Q3. Married to Natasa Stankovic, which Mumbai Indians player recently became a father?
Answer : Hardik Pandya
Q4. Which player has won this award the most number of times in the IPL?
Answer : David Warner
Q5. Which team was the winner of the inaugural season of the IPL?
Answer : Rajasthan Royals
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 21 September 2020
Q1. Who among these has scored the highest number of runs in the IPL till date?
Answer : Virat Kohli
Q2. Which former IPL team was owned by Subrata Roy of the Sahara group?
Answer : Pune warriors India
Q3. Identify this player who took 22 wickets in the 2008 IPL, the highest for the season.
Answer : Sohail Tanvir
Q4. Which company is the official umpire partner of the IPL?
Answer : Paytm
Q5. Who captained Rajasthan Royals to victory in the first season of IPL?
Answer : Shane Warne
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 19 September 2020
Q1 – Which IPL team’s nickname is ‘Orange Army’?
Answer – Sunrisers Hyderabad
Q2 – Which of these IPL teams has been captained by M. S. Dhoni?
Answer – Rising Pune Supergiant
Q3 – Players from which of these countries would you not find in IPL 2020?
Answer – Pakistan
Q4 – Which country does this Mumbai Indians players represent in international cricket?
Answer – Australia
Question 5 – Which company has been declared the title sponsor of IPL 2020?
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 18 September 2020
Q1. In which of these cities is the Kings XI Punjab team based?
Answer 1- Mohali
Q2. Which IPL team does this English cricketer play for?
Answer – Rajasthan Royals
Q3. Which IPL team is being coached by this cricketing legend?
Answer – Kings XI Punjab
Q4. Who is the only player from Jammu and Kashmir in IPL 2020?
Answer – Abdul Samad
Q5. Released by the BCCI, what is the anthem of IPL 2020?
Answer – Aayenge Hum Wapas
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 16 September 2020
- Which country is hosting this year’s season of the IPL?
Answer – UAE
- Which IPL team is the bowler in the picture playing for?
Answer – CSK
- Which of these cities is not an IPL 2020 venue?
Answer – Ajman
- Which IPL teams co-owner can be seen in the picture?
Answer – Kolkata knight riders
- Which RCB player recently got engaged to choreographer Dhanashree Verma?
Answer – Yuzvendra Chahal
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 7 September 2020
- Which of these TV shows was created by Ramsay Brothers in the 1990s?
Answer: Zee horror show
- How is Robert Allen Zimmerman better known to us from the world of music?
Answer: Bob Dylan
- Who directed the series, Byomkesh Bakshi, for Doordarshan?
Answer: Basu Chatterjee
- Which actress voiced Meg GRiffin in the cartoon show Family Guy
Answer: Mila Kunis
- Which country has the most number of Oscars in the Best Foreign Language Film category?
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 6 September 2020
Q1. What does ‘D’ stand for in the global network UNDP?
Answer : Development
Q2. Who is the first to host 2 back to back Oscar ceremonies after Billy Crystal
Answer : Jimmy Kimmel
Q3. Which of these organs of the human body generates the most heat?
Answer : Liver
Q4. Who among these did NOT serve as the 1st Chief Minister of an Indian state?
Answer : Raman Singh
Q5. Who wrote Meditation and its Methods for his own self-improvement and guidance?
Answer : Swami Vivekananda
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 5 September 2020
- Cristiano Ronaldo plays for Juventus. Which country is the club based in?
Answer : Italy
- Who is the first person to hit a double hundred in Test matches and in ODIS?
Answer : Sachin Tendulkar
- Which nineteen time Grand Slam champion recenly got married to Xisca Perelló?
Answer : Rafael Nadal
- Shahbaz Nadeem recently made his Test debut for India. Which Ranji team does he play for?
Answer : Jharkhand
- The 1st person in history to run 42.2-km marathon in under 2 hours is from which country?
Answer : Kenya
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 4 September 2020
Q1:- In which TV show would you find the character Harvey Specter?
Answer 1- Suits
Q2:- The birth name of which of these comedians is actually Satya Prakash?
Answer 2:- Raju
Q3:- Who plays the role of Man Singh, the manager of the Indian Cricket team in the film ’83?
Answer 3:- pankaj
Q4:- The title of the 2017 film Meri Pyaari Bindu comes from a song in which film?
Answer 4:- padosan
Q5. Which of these popular TV shows is based on a film directed by Michael Crichton?
Answer 5:- West world
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 3 September 2020
Q1. Which rapper’s song ’God’s Plan’ won the Best Rap Song at Grammy Awards 2019?
Answer – Drake
Q2. The singer Bhupen Hazarika has not won of these awards?
Answer – Filmfare
Q3. DJI and Yuneec International are two of the world’s biggest manufacturers of what?
Answer – Drones
Q4. Which Indian cricketer is nicknamed ‘Porbandar’ after his birthplace?
Answer – Jaydev Unadkat
Q5. Which of these is not a company taken over by Oyo Rooms?
Answer – Weddingz
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 2 September 2020
- Which country hosted and won the 2019 Asian Men’s Volleyball Championship?
Answer – Iran
- Which of these teams has NOT won an EPL title in the last 25 years?
Answer – Liverpool
- Who is the 1st Indian wicketkeeper to hit a century in a Test in Australia?
Answer – Rishab Pant
- In 2018, Basketball legend Kobe Bryant won an Oscar for the short film
Answer – Dear Basket Ball
- A player from which of these teams has not won the most Man of the Match awards in T20Is?
Answer – West indies
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 1 September 2020
Q1. Bryan Cranston has won multiple Emmy Awards for which TV series?
Answer – Breaking Bad
Q2. The Perils of Being Moderately Famous’ has been authored by which actress?
Answer – Soha Ali Khan
Q3. In the show The Big Bang theory, which restaurant does Penny work as a waitress?
Answer – The Cheesecake Factory
Q4. The 1987 film Mr India won which award at the Filmfare Awards?
Answer – None
Q5. The first Mr India made his Bollywood debut with which 2000 film?
Answer – Fiza
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 31 August 2020
Question 1 – Who is the only boxer to win record 8 World Championship medals?
Answer – Mc Mary Kom
Question 2- The poem Layla Majnun was written by a Persian poet called
Answer- Nizami Ganjavi
Question 3- Jyothy Laboratories and Nirma are both named after the founder’s _.
Question 4- Ernesto Che Guevara was a student of which subject?
Question 5- Worn by holy people in Europe to symbolise purity, ‘puttees’ are a type of
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 29 August 2020
Question 1 How is the superhero Barry Allen better known to us from a famous TV series?
Answer: The Flash
Question 2 Which Hindi film had the highest ever opening day collection record before ‘War’?
Answer: Thugs of Hindostan
Question 3 Which iconic DD show was created by the legendary Shyam Benegal?
Answer: Bharat Ek Khoj
Question 4 Which Japanese movie inspired the creation of the online game PUBG?
Answer: Battle Royale
Question 5 Who among these popular film actors is the oldest?
Answer: Anil Kapoor
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 28 August 2020
Q1 Which of these Netflix series’ does NOT star Radhika Apte?
Q 2 Basketball legend Yao Ming belongs to which country?
Q3.An American actress married which member of the British royal family in 2018?
Answer: Prince Harry
Q4 Who was born as Dhondu Pant and led the rebellion at Cawnpore in the 1857 uprising?
Answer: Nana Sahib
Q5 Who designed and patented the world’s first ballpoint pen in 1888?
Answer: John Jacob Loud
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 27 August 2020
Question 1 Spanish Goalkeeper David de Gea plays for which of these teams?
Answer: Manchester United
Question 2 Who among these is the daughter of the legendary cricketer M. A. Pataudi?
Answer: Soha Ali Khan
Question 3 Who holds the women’s record of the best bowling figures in a Test inning?
Answer: Neetu David
Question 4 British expert, Barry Jason is credited with the creation of what on frozen Lake Harku?
Answer: Ice Cricket
Question 5 Who holds the record of serving as a captain in the most number of Test matches?
Answer: Graeme Smith
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 26 August 2020
Question 1 In whose debut film did Salman Khan sing the hit song ‘Main Hoon Hero Tera’?
Answer: Sooraj Pancholi
Question 2 Heyy Babyy was the first Hindi film to be released in the ___ format.
Answer: Blu Ray Disc
Question 3 Which popular cartoon series was created by William Hanna and Joseph Barbera?
Answer: Tom and Jerry
Question 4 Which of these Alia Bhatt films has not been directed by a female director?
Answer: 2 States
Question 5 Which of these films was nominated in the 2018 Academy Award for Best Picture?
Answer: Black Panther
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 25 August 2020
Question 1 Which of these shares its name with a national-level engineering exam?
Question 2 According to Dr APJ Kalam, which king was the first to use a bottle rocket?
Answer: Tipu Sultan
Question 3 Played by Annapurna Devi, which string instrument is also known as ‘bass sitar’?
Question 4 In Hindu mythology, who did Balarama want her sister Subhadra to marry?
Question 5 The pheomelanin pigment is responsible for which of these colours of the hair?
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 24 August 2020
Question 1 Which football ground in Kolkata is known as Vivekananda Yuba Bharati Krirangan?
Answer: Salt Lake Stadium
Question 2 Anil Kumle was recently appointed as the head coach of which IPL team?
Answer: Kings XI Punjab
Question 3 Who is the fastest Indian wicketkeeper to claim 50 dismissals in Test cricket?
Answer: Rishabh Pant
Question 4 Who among these has never scored a century in a Twenty20 International match?
Answer: Virat Kohli
Question 5 Which was the first Summer Olympics in which all countries sent a female athlete?
Answer: London (2012)
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 23 August 2020
Q1 _____ Man is a recent film starring Will Smith as an ageing government assassin.
Answer – Gemini
Q2 Whose character was the first to die on screen in the film Avengers – Infinity War?
Answer – Loki
Q3 Goal 2 is a film about a footballer who wins the Champions League playing for
Answer – Real Madrid
Q4 Which Pakistani singer made her Bollywood singing debut with the movie Pink?
Answer – Qurat-ul-Ain Balouch
Q5 Which of these films was directed by the legendary Hrishikesh Mukherjee?
Answer – Namak Haraam
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 22 August 2020
Q1. Which Indian political leader was the founder of the Bahujan Samaj Party?
Answer – Kanshi Ram
Q2. The series of Arab Spring protests began from which country?
Answer – Tunisia
Q3. Which of these is not one of the 5 original ingredients of a ‘Punch’?
Answer – Milk
Q4. Which of these planets is not one of the two ice giants in the solar system?
Answer – Saturn
Q5. Who is the first Nobel laureate ever to reach the age of 100?
Answer – Rita Levi Montalcini
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 21 August 2020
Q1 Which of these sports does not stop when it starts raining?
Q2 Who bowled the Super Over for England in the 2019 ICC World Cup final?
Answer: Jofra Archer
Q3 (Optional)Nicknamed Dhing Express, who is the sports ambassador of Assam?
Answer: Hima Das
Q4 Which team won the 2019 UEFA Super Cup in Istanbul by defeating Chelsea?
Q5 The current jersey sponsor of the Indian Cricket Team is a
Answer: Learning app
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 20 August 2020
Q1. Disha Patani had a cameo in which Salman Khan film directed by Ali Abbas Zafar?
Answer – Bharat
Q2. The film Madras Café is based on the assassination of which PM of India?
Answer – Rajiv Gandhi
Q3. A film made by who among these was never submitted as India’s entry to the Oscar Awards?
Answer – Aparna sen
Q4. Naseeruddin Shah has NOT won a National Award for which of these films?
Answer – A Wednesday
Q5. The 2019 film ‘Joker’ has been directed by the director of which film series?
Answer – The Hangover
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 19 August 2020
Question 1 Which cricketer is married to the lead actress of the film ‘Dil Diya Hai’?
Answe: Harbhajan Singh
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 18 August 2020
Question 1____ is the first Indian to win a Badminton World Championship gold medal.
Answer: P V Sindhu
Question 2 Which of these is a lifestyle brand launched by MS Dhoni?
Question 3 Who among these took a hattrick in this year’s ICC World Cup?
Answer: Mohammed Shami
Question 4 Which sport is excluded from the Commonwealth Games (CWG) 2022?
Question 5 Nepal’s Gaurika Singh, the youngest Olympian in 2016, is associated with which sport?
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 17 August 2020
Question 1 The upcoming film Marjaavaan will be ___’s 2nd film in Bollywood.
Answer: Tara Sutaria
Question 2 The 2019 Hollywood film Joker is based in which of these fictional cities?
Question 3 The Amazon Prime series Mirzapur and Inside Edge have both been produced by
Answer: Excel Entertainment
Question 4 For which of these songs did American rapper Eminem win an Academy Award?
Answer: Lose Yourself
Question 5 Which of these Disney cartoon characters is not based on a book?
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 16 August 2020
- How do we know Malaysia’s Bandung and South Africa’s Bombay Crush in India?
Answer – Falooda
- Which college served as the shooting location for the film Chhichhore?
Answer – IIT Bombay
- Who among these is a right arm off spin bowler?
Answer – Ravichandran Ashwin
- To hunt which animal was the dog species dachshund originally bred?
Answer – Badger
- Rabindranath Tagore dedicated his only book on science, Visva Parichay to whom?
Answer – Satyendranath Bose
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 14 August 2020
Q1. Haseena Parkar is a film based on the life of the sister of _____.
Answer – Dawood Ibrahim
Q2. Which breed is the popular cartoon dog Scooby-Doo?
Answer – Great Dane
Q3. Which Shah Rukh Khan starrer was initially titled ‘Katrina Meri Jaan’?
Q4. Which of these American sitcoms is not animated?
Answer – Modern Family
Q5. Who is the only person to have ever won a Booker Prize and an Oscar?
Answer – Ruth Prawer Jhabvala
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 13 August 2020
Question 1 The President of Russia, Vladimir Putin was previously an intelligence officer of
Question 2 Which of these painters is a brother of an ex-Prime Minister of India?
Answer- Satish Gujral
Question 3 Which lake in Spiti in Himachal Pradesh got its name from its crescent shape?
Answer- Chandra Taal
Question 4 Which fruit can be seen in the painting ‘The Son of Man’ by Belgian painter René Magritte?
Question 5 According to Brahma Purana, on which day did Lord Brahma recreate the world?
Answer- Gudi Padwa
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 12 August 2020
Q1. How are bases would you find in the baseball diamond
Answer – Four
Q2. In which lake audio find team named Delhi dishes and Chennai smasher.
Answer – PBL
Q3. Who is the first Indian cricketer to Ball 3 maiden overs in a T20I
Answer – Deepti Sharma
Q4. Who among these cricketers married to an Arjuna awardee squash player
Answer – Dinesh Karthik
Q5. An Ice hockey game is divided into three periods of how many minutes each?
Answer – Twenty
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 11 August 2020
Q1: What two roles does Varun Dhawan play in the 2017 film Judwaa 2
Answer 1- Raja and Prem
Q2: The director of the Bahubali series has NOT directed which of these films?
Answer 2- Arjun Reddy
Q3: For which radio channel does ‘Sulu’ host a show in the film Tumhari Sulu?
Answer 3- Radio Wow
Q4: Which of these was based on Chetan Bhagat’s first novel?
Answer 4- 3 Idiots
Q5: Which 1963 film was the first under the Merchant Ivory Productions banner?
Answer 5- The Householder
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 10 August 2020
Q1. Which was the last Indian state to implement GST?
Answer 1 – DiamondJammu and Kashmir
Q2. Which mythological creature’s name is also the national airline of an Asian country?
Answer 2 – Garuda
Q3. Evangelista Torricelli, who invented the barometer, was a student of
Answer 3– Galileo
Q4. After which university was the University of Mumbai modelled?
Answer 4 – University of London
Q5. Which Viceroy of India wrote poetry under the pen name Owen Meredith?
Answer 5 – Lord Lytton
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 9 August 2020
Q1. Which of these is a square area within the infield of a baseball field?
Answer 1 – Diamond
Q2. The Davis Cup is a trophy associated with which sport?
Answer 2 – Tennis
Q3. Who is the first cricketer to be selected for Australia with no first-class experience?
Answer 3 – David Warner
Q4. The clothing brand Lacoste was founded by a professional player of which sport?
Answer 4 – Tennis
Q5. The contemporary sport of ice hockey was developed in which country?
Answer 5 – Canada
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 8 August 2020
Q1 Who plays the role of Katrina, based on Sangeeta Bijlani, in the film Azhar?
Answer – Nargis Fakhri
Q2 The 2000 film Refugee takes place in which geographical feature of India?
Answer – Rann of Kutch
Q3 About which musician has Kalpana Lajmi written the book ‘As I Knew Him’?
Answer – Bhupen Hazarika
Q4 The actor who plays ___ in DC films was a part of Mision: Impossible – Fallout.
Answer – Superman
Q 5 Who was the first musician to be awarded the Bharat Ratna?
Answer – M.S. Subbulakshmi
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 7 August 2020
Q1. Directed by Tinnu Anand, which of these is a 1981 film starring Amitabh Bachchan?
Answer 1 – Kaalia
Q2. Which nickname is common to Garry Kasparov, Nathan Lyon and Paul Gascoigne?
Answer 2 – Gazza
Q3. Thomas Odoyo, Maurice Odumbe and Aasif Karim are all former Cricket captains of
Answer 3 – Kenya
Q4. Which of these is owned by the business group that owns Britannia Industries?
Answer 4 – Bombay Dyeing
Q5. Which former model and actress’s memoir is entitled ‘Anusual’?
Answer 5 – Anu Aggarwal
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 6 August 2020
Q 1. who among these footballers is a FIFA World Cup winner?
Answer 1 – Paul Pogba
Q2. Who is the only sportsperson from free India to wln two Individual Olympic medals?
Answer 2 – Sushil Kumar
Q 3. The 2019 FIBA Basketball World Cup was hosted by which Asian country?
Answer 3 – China
Q 4. First held in 1973, The Ocean Race Involves the racing of
Answer 4 – Yachts
Q 5. In baseball, two teams of how many players compete agalnst each other?
Answer 5 – Ten
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 5 August 2020
Q1. Rohit Shetty made his directorial debut with which 2003 is film starring Ajay Devgn?
Answer – Zameen
Q2. Which actor is common to the films Rang De Basanti, Guru and 3 Idiots?
Answer – R. Madhavan
Q3. The lead actress of which film is a part of Bigg Boss Season 13?
Answer – Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai
Q4. SRK received the highest civilian honor of which of these countries in 2014?
Answer – France
Q5. Which actor featured in the Doordarshan serial ‘Gul Gulshan Gulfaam’ as a child actor?
Answer – Kunal Khemu
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 4 August 2020
Q1. Which publication has published all of Chetan Bhagat’s books?
Answer – Rupa
Q2. Which mythical king exchanged his youth for the old age of his father Yayati?
Answer – Puru
Q3. Which Karnal based company was founded by the name of Pal Boot House in 1954?
Answer – Liberty
Q4. Who among these was not a wife of the Mauryan emperor Ashoka?
Answer – Subhadrangi
Q5. Alistair Cook became 1st England cricketer to be knighted since whom in 2007?
Answer – Ian Botham
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 3 August 2020
Q1. The balls used in which of these sports have yellow, red or blue dots?
Answer – Squash
Q2. Who is the fastest left-arm bowler to reach 200 wickets in Test matches?
Answer – Ravindra Jadeja
Q3. Which city hosted the 2019 IAAF World Athletics Championships?
Answer – Doha
Q4. Which of these teams did NOT play in the first ever NBA match hosted by India?
Answer – Utah Jazz
Q5. Where did the Indian men’s hockey team won its last Olympic gold medal?
Answer – Moscow
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 1 August 2020
Q1 Who has sung the hit songs ‘Suit Suit’ and ‘Patola’?
Answer: Guru Randhawa
Q2 On whose gravestone would you find 772.5 inscribed, his calculation of heat?
Answer: James Joule
Q3 Who among these was a member of the winning Davis Cup teams in 2004, 2008, 2009, and 2011?
Answer: Rafael Nadal
Q4 Which country’s “other national drink” is Irn-Bru, a carbonated soft drink?
Q5 What day do we generally observe on the second Sunday of May?
Answer: Mother’s Day
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 31 July 2020
Q1. The IPL has not witnessed a team based in which of these cities?
Answer – Cuttack
Q2. Dabang in Hockey, Indians in Cricket and Maharathi in Wrestling are the sports teams for?
Answer – Mumbai
Q3. Which of these is not one of the two umpires in a game of tennis?
Answer – Ball umpire
Q4. Who became the first Indian male boxer to win silver at World Championships?
Answer – Amit Panghal
Q5. Which of these is not a type of gymnastics event held at the Olympics?
Answer – Aesthetic
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 30 July 2020
Q1. Who played the role of Malik Kafur in the film Padmaavat?
Answer 1 – Jim Sarbh
Q2. Starring Amitabh Bachchan, who directed the film Aks?
Answer 2 – Rakeysh Mehra
Question 3. Which of these film franchises was rebooted in 2019 starring David Harbour?
Answer 3 – Hellboy
Question 4. R Madhavan played the role of ____ in the Tanu Weds Manu series.
Answer 4 – Manoj Sharma
Question 5. Which 2018 film begins with a dedication to Amrita Pritam, the Hindi poet?
Answer 5 – Manmarziyaan
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 29 July 2020
Q1. At 3,840 metres, Mount Saramati is the highest peak of which Indian state?
Answer 1: Nagaland
Q2. Which Mughal emperor built the ‘Shalimar Bagh’ in Srinagar in 1619?
Answer 2: Jahangir
Q3. Invented in 1924 in Mexico, Caesar Salad is named after
Answer 3: A Chef
Q4. Who among these demons was killed by Lord Rama in Ramayana?
Answer 4: Dushan
Q5. Reigning till 1912, who among these was the last Emperor of the Qing dynasty of China?