Contents of Post
- How To Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz –
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |9 March 2021
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |8 March 2021
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |7 March 2021
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |6 March 2021
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |5 March 2021
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |4 March 2021
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |3 March 2021
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |2 March 2021
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |1 March 2021
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |28 February 2021
- Ans; B
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |27 February 2021
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |25 February 2021
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |24 February 2021
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |23 February 2021
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |22 February 2021
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |19 February 2021
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |18 February 2021
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |17 February 2021
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |16 February 2021
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |15 February 2021
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |13 February 2021
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |13 February 2021
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |12 February 2021
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |11 February 2021
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |10 February 2021
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |9 February 2021
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |7 February 2021
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |6 February 2021
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |5 February 2021
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |4 February 2021
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |3 February 2021
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |2 February 2021
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |1 February 2021
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |30 January 2021
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |29 January 2021
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |28 January 2021
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |27 January 2021
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |26 January 2021
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |25 January 2021
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |24 January 2021
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |23 January 2021
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers Today
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers, Flipkart Quiz Answers, Today’s Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers – Hello Friends, I hope you are enjoying Daily Free Recharge Tricks and UPI Offers we publish. Flipkart’s 3rd Quiz is Here with the name of Flipkart Daily Trivia, You Can Win Gems, Supercoins and Flipkart vouchers by answering 5 simple questions on Flipkart app.
There are many Quizzes live on Flipkart and Amazon where You can Win Big Cash Prizes and other Rewards. We Update Amazon Quiz Answers daily in the morning. You can also check out Flipkart Kya Bolti Public Quiz answers and Flipkart’s Fake or Not Quiz.
Unlike Amazon, Flipkart is giving out Rewards instantly at least you will know what you won. So You can try Flipkart Quizzes and Don’t forget to comment in the Comments section.
How To Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz –
1. First of All Open Flipkart App Using Below Link Click Here
2. You Can Find The Banner for Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Or You Can Click on Games Section from the Bottom Menu of Flipkart Where You Can Find this Game
3. Now Click On the Banner and You can Find the Option to Play
4. Now Click on Play Quiz and You will watch a Video and Quiz.
5. There After Giving All the 5 Answers, Click on Claim Prize button and Check What You have Won i
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |9 March 2021
Ans : Yuvraj Singh
Ans : Delhi Dashers
Ans : Bhubaneswar
Ans : Dalilah Muhammad
Ans : BJ Watling
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |8 March 2021
1, Comedian Cyrus Broacha was the host of which MTV show?
Answer: MTV Bakra
2, If Carnatic music has Mridangam then what does Hindustani music have?
3, How many seasons of the TV show ‘Breaking Bad’ were made?
4, Which famous band has a song called ‘Where the Streets Have No Name?
Answer : U2
5, Which of these was India’s first crowdfunded movie?
Answer : Manthan
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |7 March 2021
1. Pondicherry, mahe, Yanam, and karaikal were colonies of which European country?
2. Which primates new species, tapanuli was described as distinct species in 2017
3. which nobel laureates is called the father of green revolution
Answer: Norman Borlaug
4. the famous chakhesang shawls are made in which northeastern state?
5. in which city was the religious organisation ISKCON founded?
Answer: New York City
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |6 March 2021
1. Which of these countries is not a part of the West indies Cricket team?
2. From 1930 to 1970, world cup winners were given the Jules Rimet Trophy?
3. Who recently became the fastest indian bowler to take 250 wickets at home in test cricket?
Answer: R. Ashwin
4. After which NBA player is the bird in the logo of twitter named?
Answer: Larry Bird
5. For which popular NBA player was the nickname ‘his Airness’ used?
Answer: Michael Jordan
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |5 March 2021
Ans : Gandharv
Ans : Mangal Pandey
Ans : Bob Marley
Ans : Jagdeep
Ans : Hrithik Roshan
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |4 March 2021
Sequence: A C C A A
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |3 March 2021
Ans : Judo
Ans : Mayank Agarwal
Ans: Delhi Capitals
Ans : three
Ans : Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |2 March 2021
Ans : Sanjay Dutt
Ans : Pankaj Tripathi
Ans : Colonial Cousins
Ans : B. Gates and S. Jobs
Ans : Parinda
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |1 March 2021
Ans : Cambodia
Ans : alia bhatt
Ans : Sun and Earth
Ans : Nirma
Ans : Homby Vellard
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |28 February 2021
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |27 February 2021
4. Shawshank Redemption
5. Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |25 February 2021
Ans : Ritu Phogat
Ans: C. K. Nayudu
Ans : Rajat Sharma
Ans : Kings XI Punjab
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |24 February 2021
Ans Little things
Ans Bob Dylan
Ans Kabir Luthra Major
Ans Taapsee pannu
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |23 February 2021
Ans : Awadhi
Ans : Company Paintings
Ans : Malgudi
Ans : Machu Picchu
Ans : India
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |22 February 2021
Sequence: Ans A
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |19 February 2021
1. A ball of what colour is used in a day/night Test match?
Answer : Pink
2. In which country is the ten-over cricket league T10 League held?
Answer : UAE
3. State owned companies from which country sponsor the professional cycling team “Astana’?
Answer : Kazakhstan
4. Which country hosted the first-ever FIFA World Cup held in the year 1930?
Answer : Uruguay
5. Which is the only country to play in every FIFA World Cup?
Answer : Brazil
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |18 February 2021
1. Which actor played the role of both the superheroes Deadpool and Green Lantern?
Answer : Ryan Reynolds
2. The 2019 film Pet Sematary is based on a book written by
Answer : Stephen King
3. Ajay Devgn’s father shared his name with which character in the film Sholay?
Answer : Veeru
4. Before foraying in films, was seen in the TV show ’Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil”.
Answer : Sushant Singh Rajput
5. In the 1992 film Shola aur Shabnam, Govinda did not contribute as a
Answer : Producer
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |17 February 2021
1. Who was the first CM to have laid down his papers to assume the role of the PM?
Answer : H. D. Deve Gowda
2. What region of India was called Frederiksoerne during the Danish rule?
Answer : Nicobar Islands
3. Parda, Dandi, Gullu and Kunti are some parts of which instrument?
Answer : Sitar
4. What was the small pocket in jeAnswer originally designed to carry?
Answer : Watch
5. Which dessert’s invention is claimed by Nigel Mackenzie and lan Dowding?
Answer : Banoffee pie
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |16 February 2021
1. What is the women’s equivalent of the premier international tennis event davis cup?
Answer: Fed Cup
2. Asif kapadia directed a documentary on which sportsperson that was released in 2019?
Answer: Diego Maradona
3. In 2019, who was appointed as the first chancellor of the sports university of haryana?
Answer: Kapil Dev
4. How many overs were bowled per innngs in the matches of the 1983 world cup?
5. WHo led the indian football team in its first official match in the 1948 olympic games?
Answer: Talimeren Ao
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |15 February 2021
1. Which TV cookery show featured Farah khan as the host with celebrity guest?
Answer: Farah Ki Dawat
2. Who is nobita’s love interest in the anime Doraemon?
3. Who among these appeared in the music video ‘gorilla’ by Bruno mars?
Answer: Freida Pinto
4. Who made her debut ath the age of 4 in the 1967 tamil movie ‘kandhan karunai’?
5. Which fictional character alter ego works as photographer in aap ki aawaz?
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |13 February 2021
1. Also known as Ayers Rock, Uluru is sandstone rock in which country?
2. In Christianity, which is the first book in the old testament?
3. Horology is the study of everyday observation?
4. Capoeira is the martial art form which football-loving country?
5. How many members are there in the election commission of India?
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |13 February 2021
Ans : Gautam Gambhir
Ans : AB de Villiers
Ans : Salt Lake Stadium
Ans : Sachin Nag
Ans : Yachting
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |12 February 2021
Ans 1: Mission Impossible
Ans3 : Border
Ans 3 : Lage Raho Munna Bhai
Ans4 : Homer Simpson
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |11 February 2021
Answer 1: C
Answer 2: B
Answer 3: A
Answer 4: C
Answer 5: A
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |10 February 2021
1. Which football club contests the Kolkata Derby with long-time rivals East Bengal?
Answer : Mohun Bagan
2. Who gives the points for the Fair Play Award in the IPL?
Answer : Umpires
3. Who is the first Indian woman to win an Olympic medal?
Answer : Karnam Malleswari
4. Which swimmer from West Bengal was the first Indian to cross the English Channel?
Answer : Mihir Sen
5. Which Australian bowler gave the nickname Jinx to cricketer Ajinkya Rahane?
Answer : Shane Warne
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |9 February 2021
1. Slumdog Millionaire, that sweeps the Oscars was based on whose novel?
Answer: Vikas Swarup
2. Which Bollywood classic was dubbed into Tamil and renamed as ‘Akbar’?
3. 3 films of which film series are set in the fictional island of Isla Nublar?
Answer: Jurassic Park
4. The song ‘Mann Kyun behka’ from the film Utsav is rare duet by Lata Mangeshkar and
Answer: Asha Bhosle
5. Originally, which of these famous characters from Hollywood films had the first name minch?
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |7 February 2021
Ans 1 : Chuni Goswami
Ans 2 : Viswanathan Anand
Ans 3 : John Isner
Ans 4 : Football
Ans 5 : ICC
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |6 February 2021
1) Rajya Sabha member’s one term is for 6 years
Answer: NOT FAKE
2) Virat Kohli was the captain of India while we won the 2021 Brisbane Test match
3) Priyanka Chopra was named as Goldie. This name was inspired by Goldie Hawn
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |5 February 2021
Ans : Microwave oven
Ans : Chandrani Murmu
Ans : Simariya
Ans : Bajaj
Ans : Odisha
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |4 February 2021
Answer 1: B
Answer 2: A
Answer 3: C
Answer 4: A
Answer 5: B
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |3 February 2021
Ans : Randeep Hooda
Ans : Paresh Rawal
Ans : Tom Cruise
Ans : Bruno Mars
Ans : Poonam Dhillon
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |2 February 2021
Ans : Eyebrows
Ans : Miles
Ans : Singapore
Ans : Kilo-girls
Ans : Sony
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |1 February 2021
C A C A B
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |30 January 2021
Answer 1: B
Answer 2: D
Answer 3: C
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |29 January 2021
1. which car manufacturer logo do you see on Juventus FC jersey?
2. What is the middle name of Indian opener Rohit Sharma?
3. Who is the fastest Indian wicket-keeper to claim fifty dismissals in test cricket?
Answer: Rishabh Pant
4. Which spinner recently become the fastest Indian bowler to take 50 T20I wickets?
Answer: Yuzvendra Chahal
5. Which of these asian capital cities was the first to host the olympic games?
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |28 January 2021
1) Which Salman Khan song was remixed for the John Abraham film Pagalpanti?
Answer : Tum Par Hum Hai Atke
2) In the film Panipat, Sanjay Dutt plays the role of which historical figure?
Answer : Ahmad Shah Abdali
3) The TV show ‘Quantico’ starring Priyanka was on air for how many seasons?
Answer : 3
4) Who was the first Indian celebrity to be invited to visit the Twitter HQ?
Answer : Mallika Sherawat.
5) Which of these films won the 2018 Filmfare Award for the Best Film?
Answer : Hindi Medium
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |27 January 2021
1. the fictional character thumbelina is born from the seed of which grain?
2. by what name do we better know rhytidectomy?
3. Which of these fish has an average lifespan of 140 years
Answer: Roughyeye rockfish
4. What identity was assumed by Dr.kalam during Operation Shakti?
Answer: Major Gen Prithviraj
5. Which of the following Indian cities is not called ‘venice of the east’?
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |26 January 2021
Ans 1 : Bangladesh
Ans 2 : Nagpur
Ans 3: Deepak Chahar
Ans 4: Shafali Verma
Ans 5 : Sri Lanka
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |25 January 2021
1. What do Kirana, Agra, Patiala, Gwalior signify in the world of classical music?
2. In which of these TV shows do you see Hugh Laurie play the role of a doctor
3. Who was the lead actor in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s debut film as a director?
Answer: Salman Khan
4. which Indian musician won a Grammy award for album ‘winds of samsara’?
Answer: Ricky Kej
5. Which actor was nicknamed ‘Jubilee Kumar’ as he gave many silver jubilee hits
Answer: Rajendra Kumar
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |24 January 2021
1. In Anna Sewell’s book ‘Black Beauty’, which of these is the titular character?
Answer : A horse
2. What disease borrows its name from the Greek word for ‘shattered mind’?
Answer : Schizophrenia
3. In which South Indian mountain range would you find the Kota and Toda tribes?
Answer : Nilgiris
4. Which of these is one of the three classes of destroyers of the Indian Navy?
Answer : Rajput
5. Whom does Lord Jagannath and his two siblings visit during the Rath Yatra?
Answer : His aunt
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |23 January 2021
1. In T20I cricket, who holds the world record of scoring the most runs and most centuries?
2. The ‘monkeygate’ scandal of 2008 involved andrew symonds and which other cricketer?
3. Which is the most successful club in UEFA Champions League history?
4. badminton Superstar PV sindhu was appointed as deputy collector in which state?
5. Which sportsperson was appointed as a UNICEF India’s first youth ambassador?