Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers Today
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers, Flipkart Quiz Answers, Today’s Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers – Hello Friends, I hope you are enjoying Daily Free Recharge Tricks and UPI Offers we publish. Flipkart’s 3rd Quiz is Here with the name of Flipkart Daily Trivia, You Can Win Gems, Supercoins and Flipkart vouchers by answering 5 simple questions on Flipkart app.
There are many Quizzes live on Flipkart and Amazon where You can Win Big Cash Prizes and other Rewards. We Update Amazon Quiz Answers daily in the morning. You can also check out Flipkart Kya Bolti Public Quiz answers and Flipkart’s Fake or Not Quiz.
Unlike Amazon, Flipkart is giving out Rewards instantly at least you will know what you won. So You can try Flipkart Quizzes and Don’t forget to comment in the Comments section.
Contents of Post
- How To Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz –
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |25 July 2021
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |22 July 2021
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |21 July 2021
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |20 July 2021
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |17 July 2021
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |14 July 2021
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |13 July 2021
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |12 July 2021
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |11 July 2021
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |10 July 2021
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |08 July 2021
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |07 July 2021
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |04 July 2021
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |30 June 2021
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |27 June 2021
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |26 June 2021
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |25 June 2021
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |24 June 2021
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |22 June 2021
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |21 June 2021
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |20 June 2021
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |19 June 2021
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |17 June 2021
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |16 June 2021
How To Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz –
1. First of All Open Flipkart App Using Below Link Click Here
2. You Can Find The Banner for Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Or You Can Click on Games Section from the Bottom Menu of Flipkart Where You Can Find this Game
3. Now Click On the Banner and You can Find the Option to Play
4. Now Click on Play Quiz and You will watch a Video and Quiz.
5. There After Giving All the 5 Answers, Click on Claim Prize button and Check What You have Won
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |25 July 2021
1. Which domestic cricket team is represented by the batsman Manoj Tiwary?
2. Which IPL team bought the costliest player of this year’s auctions, Pat Cummins?
3. Which Indian tennis player won a singles’ bronze medal at the 1996 Atlanta Olympics?
Answer: Leander Paes
4. Which bowler has taken the most international wickets this decade?
Answer: Ravichandran Ashwin
5. Who became the first specialist bowler in history to play 150 Test matches?
Answer: James Anderson
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |22 July 2021
Q1. In cricket, what are scores of 111, 222, 333, called?
Q2. Which player was the costliest purchase in the 2019 IPL auctions?
Answer: Pat Cummins
Q3. Who faced Mary Kom in the women’s boxing trials for the 2020 Olympic Qualifiers?
Answer: Nikhat Zareen
Q4. Who is the youngest bowler in history to take 100 wickets in T20 cricket?
Answer: Mujeeb Ur Rahman
Q5. Which Ranji team has its home grounds in Bhubaneswar and Delhi?
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |21 July 2021
The character Black Widow appeared for the first time in which Marvel film?
Answer – Iron man 2
What profession does Sanjay Dutt fake in ‘Lage Raho Munna Bhai’?
Answer – History professor
Which of these actresses was cast opposite Leonardo DiCaprio in ‘Titanic’?
Answer – Kate Winslet
Which of these is a modified sitar created by Niladri Kumar?
Answer – Zitar
In which dialect were the dialogues of the film Sonchiriya written?
Answer – Bundeli
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |20 July 2021
1. Wrestler Babita Phogat recently fought the Vidhan Sabha elections in which state?
Answer : Haryana
2. Which Swiss player has won the most men’s singles Grand Slam championships?
Answer : Roger Federer
3. The motto for which Summer Olympic Games was ‘Welcome Home’?
Answer : Athens 2004
4. Which of these countries has never participated in the ICC Cricket World Cup?
Answer : Oman
5. The most recent edition of the Women’s Hockey World Cup was won by which team?
Answer : Netherlands
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |17 July 2021
1) Which great Maratha warrior set up a cabinet of eight ministers known as Ashtapradhan?
Answer : Shivaji Maharaj
2) Who recently won the Sahitya Akademi Award for ‘An Era of Darkness’?
Answer : Shashi Tharoor
3) The climax of which Aamir Khan film was set in a radio station?
Answer : Rang De Basanti
4) In which dance form is the dancer dressed in a white and gold bordered Kasavu saree?
Answer : Mohiniyattam
5) Which country is the breeding ground of 60% of the world’s Atlantic puffins?
Answer Ans : Iceland
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |14 July 2021
1. Famed for their fighting qualities, which countries do the Gurkhas hail from?
2. Which town is known as the abode of the Hindu god Venkateshwara, Lord of Seven Hills?
Answer – Tirupati
3. Bought by CSK for $1.5 million, who was the most expensive buy-in first-ever IPL auction?
Answer – Ms Dhoni
4. Which acid has been called the single most important industrial chemical?
Answer– Sulfuric acid
5. Who was the first US President to be impeached in 1868?
Answer – Andrew Johnson
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |13 July 2021
1) Which piece in chess can only move forward and never retreat?
2) English computer scientist Allan Plaskett invented which innovation used in cricket?
3) Which Indian was included ICC Women’s ODI and T201 teams of 2019?
Answer: Smriti Mandhana
4) Which of these major sports is strictly of US origin?
5) A game of which sport consists of six periods of 7 1/2 minutes each called chukkas?
Answer : Polo
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |12 July 2021
1) Actor Dev Anand’s biography is titled ‘_ with life’.
2) Which of these is a John Abraham film directed by Anurag Kashyap?
Answer: No Smoking
3) Which actor made his directorial debut with the film Dil Chahta Hai?
Answer: Farhan Akhtar
4) Which actor has ranked 2nd in the Forbes India Celebrity 100 list after Virat Kohli?
Answer: Akshay Kumar
5) The 1999 Bollywood film ‘Aa Ab Laut Chalen’ is the directorial debut of?
Answer: Rishi Kapoor
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |11 July 2021
1) Complete the name of this famous speech by Martin Luther King Jr: “I Have a
2) Which Japanese company is behind the EOS range of cameras?
3) Which team bought Australia’s Chris Lynn for Rs 2 crores in the IPL 2020 auction?
Answer: Mumbai Indians
4) Which Dravidian language has the most number of speakers?
5) Which gas causes the familiar odour of a just struck matchstick?
Answer: Sulfur dioxide
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |10 July 2021
1. Which chess piece can move one square in any direction?
Answer – King
2. In honour of which Greek god was the ancient Olympics held?
Answer – Zeus
3. In which Australian city would you find a cricket stadium named “The G”?
Answer – Melbourne
4. Which IPL team’s coach is the former New Zealand captain Brendon McCullum?
Answer – KKR
5. At 48, who is the oldest player in 2019’s IPL auction list?
Answer – Pravin Tambe
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |08 July 2021
1) Who plays the character of Daniel Ocean in the Ocean’s -11,12 and 13 movies?
Answer : George Clooney
2) Director Farah Khan runs an NGO called for women and children living in slums.
Answer : Sneha
3) In an iconic Complan ad, if Shahid Kapoor was Complan Boy then who was Complan girl?
Answer : Ayesha Takia
4) What role did Judy Dench play in the James Bond series?
Answer : M
5) Which of these Bollywood films was a remake of the Korean film, Montage?
Answer : Te3n
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |07 July 2021
1) In which city is the Bangabandhu National Stadium located?
Answer : Dhaka
2) In November 2019, which country won the WBSC Premier12 baseball championship?
Answer : Japan
3) What is the number of countries granted Test playing currently?
Answer : Twelve
4) Who was recently named ICC Women’s Cricketer of the Year?
Answer : Ellyse Perry
5) Who holds the Indian record of scoring the fastest 50 in an ODI?
Answer : Ajit Agarkar
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |04 July 2021
1) Who made his highest ODI score (139 runs) vs India and was then bought by Delhi Capitals?
2) How many feet off the ground are Basketball hoop located?
3) In which country was the first-ever ODI played between Australia and England?
4) Who became the first cricketer to score 1000 test runs in 2019?
5) Midfielder Sarpreet Singh became the first Indian-origin player to play in ?
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |30 June 2021
1. Staring Irrfan khan which film was a biopic on a 7-time national steeplechase champion
Answer – Paan Singh Tomar
2. Who replaced navjot sing Sidhu in the Kapil Sharma show
Answer – Archana Purana Singh
3. Arun movie and Deepika chkhalia were the lead pair if which iconic tv show
Answer – Ramayana
4. Who wins the title of best student in the film student if the year
Answer – Vishal Shekar
5. Who acted as the boxer apollo creed in the Rocky film series
Answer – Carl weathers
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |27 June 2021
1) How many pawns does each player have in chess?
2) For which cricket team did cricketers nickname Big Bird, Super Cat, and Whispering Death play?
Answer: West Indies
3) Which cricketer recently married South Indian actress Ashrita Shetty?
Answer: Manish Pandey
4) Who is the only Indian to score more than 300 runs in four consecutive Test series?
Answer: Gautam Gambhir
5) Which of these neighbouring countries of India has won an individual Olympic medal?
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |26 June 2021
1) What replaced Internet Explorer as the default browser of Windows 10 PC?
Answer -Microsoft Edge
2) Who gave these ways of diplomacy -“Saam Daam Dand Bhed”?
3) Which legendary cricketer acted in the Marathi movie ‘Savti Premachi?
Answer -Sunil Gavaskar
4) The name of which of these Saudi Arabian cities literally means town?
5) Pranab Mukherjee was the 1st Indian President to visit’s official home in Finland
Answer -Santa Claus
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |25 June 2021
1) Against which team did Virat Kohli smash his highest T201 score?
Ans: West Indies
2) What is Queensland’s premier cricket ground in Brisbane affectionately known as?
Ans: The Gabba
3) Who fell short by 7 runs to become 1st player with 3 triple tons in cricket?
Ans: Virender Sehwag
4) Which of these international cricketers has not played for the Saurashtra team?
Ans: Murali Vijay
5) Who will lead the Indian team in the 2020 U-19 World Cup in South Africa?
Ans: Priyam Garg
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |24 June 2021
1. Who played the role of Rustom Billimoria in the 2017 film Rangoon?
Answer : Saif Ali Khan
2. In whose honour did Pandit Ravi Shankar compose the Raga Mohankauns?
Answer : Mahatma Gandhi
3. Which band released the iconic album Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band?
Answer : The Beatles
4. Courteney Cox was offered which part before she played Monica in the TV show Friends?
Answer : Rachel
5. Former Miss World Manushi Chhillar is all set to make her Bollywood debut opposite
Answer : Akshay Kumar
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |22 June 2021
1. which is the most mobile and powerful piece in chess?
Answer – queen
2. what is the nickname of zimbabwe’s national men’s cricket team
Answer – chevrons
3. against which team did India record their highest successful t20 run chase
Answer – west indies
4. which is the only club this season to win all their group games in the UEFA Championship league
Answer – Bayern Munich
5. to which country does former world number one tennis player Caroline Wozniacki belong
Answer – Denmark
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |21 June 2021
1) Who directed the Shahid Kapoor and Amrita Rao starring film Vivah?
Answer: Sooraj Barjatya
2) Kya kare kya na kare, Yaaro sun lo Zara and Hai Rama are songs from which iconic film?
3) Galli Galli Sim Sim’ is a Hindi adaptation of which popular English show?
Answer: Sesame Street
4) Who won the Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actor in 2017 for Kapoor and
Answer: Rishi Kapoor
5) Which of these directors did not direct their son’s debut film?
Answer : Sunil Dutt
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |20 June 2021
1. The name of which mathematical symbol literally means less
Answer – Minus
2. American pop start Miley Cyrus was married to which Australian actor
Answer – Liam Hemsworth
3. Died in 2018 the 106 year old kunwar bai Yadav was an icon for which of these
Answer – Swachh Bharath
4. Who was the first scientist to use the famous phrase survival of the fittest
Answer – Herbert Spencer
5. With the cofounder of which company would you associate the app asana
Answer – Facebook
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |19 June 2021
1 How many squares would you find on a chess board
Answer – 64
2 Which if these trophies is named after an Indian air force air marshal
Answer – Subroto cup
3. Phil Simmons the coach of the Afghanistan cricket team played for which country
Answer – West Indies
4 Which is the oldest football tournament in Asia
Answer – Durand cup
5 In which year did India and Pakistan face each other in a World Cup for the first time
Answer – 1992
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |17 June 2021
1- Which of these creatures kills its prey by a method called ‘constriction’?
Answer: Rock Python
2- In which religion would you find a ritual and family celebration named Bar Mitzvah?
3- Which team won the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2019 final recently?
4- On which author’s work is the Hollywood movie ‘Journey to the Center of the Earth’
Answer: Jules Verne
5- What is used to forward data packets to the appropriate parts of a computer network?
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers |16 June 2021
1- In which country did chess first appear in the 6th century CE?
2- For which ISL team do Jackichand Singh, Mandar Rao Desai and Brandon Fernandes play?
Answer: FC Goa
3- Who was named The Best FIFA Men’s Player 2019?
Answer: Lionel Messi
4- Who became the first-ever cricketer to play 150 Ranji matches??
Answer: Wasim Jaffer
5- Who recently recorded the most number of Test matches as an umpire?
Answer: Aleem Dar