Paytm Merchant Account
Hello Guys, Today i am Here to Showbigyou how you can Create a Paytm Merchant Account in Just 2 Minutes By Providing Adhaar card Details Only.You will get Your QR Code Instantly No Approval Required.Main Thing you don’t need to upload any Shop Proof or hard copies just enter adhaar number and get your KYC done to get a merchant account.This is 100% verified and safe
ACCEPT PAYMENT USING QR CODE ONLY,DO NOT ACCEPT BY PHONE NUMBER ELSE IT WILL BE CREDITED TO YOUR WALLET.PAYMENT ACCEPTED THROUGH QR CODE WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO BANK ACCOUNT AUTOMATICALLY BY THE END OF THE DAY
Did You Know ? : SBI Disabled Add Money To Paytm And Other Online Wallets
Paytm merchant Account benefits:-
using Paytm merchant Account You can Accept Payments using QR code and Transfer Funds to bank account without any transaction fee or charges.Paytm also running offer For Merchants – Accept Payment using QR Code 5 times and get Rs.100 cashback So Guys Apply now for Paytm merchant Account and Get Your Paytm merchant Account instantly.
How To Apply For Paytm Merchant Account Without Any Hard Proof:-
- Visit Paytm Merchant Account 50K offline Signup page
- Now Click on Get Started For Free.
- Here You Need to Login With Your Paytm Account.
- Now You will be Redirected to another page where you need to fill your Adhaar Card Details or PAN Card Details.
- Enter Your Name And Adhaar Card or Name And PAN Number.
- Proceed to next Step And Put Business name and category.
- Now On Final Step Enter Your Bank Detail.The money will be credited to this account.
- Just wait for Few Minutes, Do Not Close the Window and You will Get Your QR Code Generated.
- Now You can accept payment as Merchant and Transfer at 0% Fee.
- You can Track your Payment From Dashboard.paytm.com
- You can print it Or Save it.
- Note that Total Received Payment In a Day Will Be Transferred to Your Account By the End Of the Day, Do not Try To Transfer Fund using wallet it will be charged
Now You can Avail Paytm Merchant as Well as Customer offers both, I hope You liked the Post Please Share this Post With Your Friends and Encourage us to Post more such Tricks and News.
Credit: Bhupinder Singh