Recently Phonepe Launched a UPI Lite Cashback Offer Where Everybody got Rs.50 Cashback, Now Google Pay is also offering flat Rs.30 cashback on mobile recharges of Rs.15 or more. this offer might be user specific so you want to check this in the offers section of the Gpay app.
UPI Lite is a simplified version of UPI, designed for quick and hassle-free small-value transactions. It allows users to make payments of up to ₹500 INR without a UPI PIN, offers no fees, requires no KYC, and has a maximum balance of ₹2,000 INR. UPI Lite is more secure and faster than traditional UPI payments and is currently available in several popular UPI apps, including Google Pay, Paytm, PhonePe, Amazon Pay, and BHIM.
How To Get Rs.30 Cashback from Gpay UPI Lite
1. Download or Update your Gpay app from Play Store
2. Now check the offers section for the Gpay UPI Lite offer as shown in the screenshot
3. If you see the offer now move to the recharge section
4. Perform recharge of Rs.15 or more, [ Jio has Rs.15 Data Toupup You can do that ]
5. You will get cashback instantly in your rewards section.
6. You can checkout other offers in offers section & earn more rewards. stay tuned for more offers