Google Play Store Free Credits - Hello Guys! Today I Just found that Google Play Store has Credited Some Amount to All Android Device Linked Playstore Accounts. You May get any amount between Rs.20-140 to Spend on Apps & Games. You Can Purchase Upgrades in App Using these Credits. Read Also - How to get Paid Apps For Free
Using these credits, You can buy anything from playstore which is lesser than the current rewards for free. The Offer is available for selected users so if you want to buy a premium App go for it just open your Playstore.
Note - You Can Use These Credits on app Purchase of Grater than The Current Available reward Amount
How to Get Free Credits in Playstore -
- Assuming that You all have Playstore 😉 Open Play store & Scroll Down.
2. You will see a banner with Your Reward amount as Shown in below Image.
3. Click on the banner & Proceed You will be asked to claim the amount.
4. Claim the Reward balance now, it Will be Credited to your Playstore Reward section.
5. Now Once you have Credits in your wallet use this amount to buy Apps & Games from Playstore.
6. You can Also check the rewards from Playstore Side menu >> Account>>Rewards>>Your Reward balance.
Some More Details -
You Can Claim Your Wallet Credits Once Per Device irrespective of No. Of Account, you have linked. You Can Use These Credits Within 90 Days.