Jio 4G Tariff Plans
Jio New Tariff Plans:-Hi Guys, First Of All, Happy Diwali to all Of you and here I am with a not Good news for you.Jio Will Increase it's Tariff plans price from Tomorrow.Now You have to pay 15% more than the current price of tariff Plans.
In Dhan Dhana Dhan offer Jio was offering 84 GB 4G data For Rs.399 but Now users have to pay Rs.60 Extra so The same plan will now cost Rs.459.The 4G Speed will be limited to 1Gb Daily data after that Speed will capped at 128 kbps.In similar way the 509 Plan was offering 112 GB data for 56 Days.Now Same Plan will be valid for 49 days With 98 GB of 4G Data.
However, Previously Jio Was offering 2 GB Data in Rs.149 Plan Now You Will Get 4.2 GB for the Same Price As "Diwali Dhamaka offer".
The New Plans Will be effective from 19th October, Yes you can Still Recharge Your Jio Number with Old Plans before 12.00 AM.You can also avail Jio Amazon Cashback offer.
|₹52||1.5 GB||7 Days|
|₹98||2.1 GB||14 Days|
(1GB Per Day)
(1GB Per Day)
(2GB Per Day)
|₹999||60 GB||90 Days|
How To Recharge Your Jio Number:-
- You can Recharge Jio Number From Myjio App , Jio Website And Third Party Vendors Like Amazon,Phonepe , Paytm and Jio Money.
- Select Plan According to Your Requirement.
- If You choose Paytm, Phone pe You can also Avail Extra Cashback.
- Proceed to Payment and Complete Transaction.
- You Will get Your pack Activated.
Terms and conditions
- Voice is truly free – no charge towards voice or the data used to make 4G voice calls.
- Prepaid tariffs are inclusive of all applicable taxes. Applicable taxes will be extra for all Postpaid tariffs plans.
- All customers will have the option to opt for Jio Prime membership upon subscription to any available Prepaid or Postpaid plan and payment of Rs. 99.
- For prepaid subscribers one month denotes 28 days and for Postpaid subscribers it denotes one bill cycle.
- The subscriber must have an active prepaid/Postpaid Plan to avail the additional benefits offered under Jio Prime.
- All Postpaid subscribers opting for Jio Prime are also required to opt for e-bill and autopay options.
- This Plan is intended only for personal use of included services. RJIL reserves the right to discontinue the free Voice benefits offered as part of this Plan in case of misuse/ fraudulent use/ unauthorised telemarketing and commercial use.
- The voice benefits under the Plan voucher cannot be used for outgoing calls to premium numbers, IN numbers and other chargeable short codes; the subscriber will be charged applicable tariffs for the same.
- Unlimited SMS referred in the plan benefits will be capped at 100 free SMS per day in compliance with TRAI Regulations.
- Talktime mentioned in the Top-up voucher refers to monetary value which can be used for availing chargeable services in respective plans.
- Unutilized free benefits will be forfeited at the end of validity.
- RJIL reserves the right to restrict number of devices that may be connected to the user device when used as a personal hotspot and such restriction whenever applied will be communicated from time to time. At present, there is no restriction on number of devices that may be connected to the user device when used as a personal hotspot (also known as tethering).
- The data used by the consumers for Jio applications, Video calls and other content available on internet would be uniformly debited against plan data allocation.
- The above 4G plans can only be availed by customers possessing an LTE compatible device.