Jiomart Offers – Hello Friends, Jio is Recently came into News after Facebook bought 10% of Jio Shares, and Now Jio & Facebook are Planning to Launch Jiomart in India soon. Jiomart is already serviceable in some locations like Navi Mumbai, Kalyan & Thane.
Contents of Post
Jiomart Free COVID19 Safty Kit For New Users –
JioMart is Offering Free Covid19 Safty Kit on All Orders Placed by New Users. There is No Minimum Purchase amount. You Can Place order of Rs.10 and Get This Free COVID Safty Kit Absolutely free.
How To Get Free Covid19 Safty Kit From Jiomart –
1. First of All Visit Jiomart Website From Below Link.
2. Now Choose Your Location, Add any Product in Your Cart.
3. Make Sure, You create New Account or Ordering for the First time for this offer.
4. Now Place the Order and You Will See the Complementary Safty Essentials Will be Added to Your Cart.
5. It Will be Delivered to You along with your order.
The Jiomart Services will soon launch all over India after this lockdown will over so jio is providing the pre-register offer. Where you can get Cashback or Save up to Rs.3000 When Jiomart well launch. The Details of Rs.3000 Offer will be shared after the launch of Jiomart.
How To Pre-Register on JioMart & Get Offers Worth Rs.3000 on Launch –
1. First of All Visit JioMart Pre Registration Page
2. Now Fill Your Details & Submit the Form.
3. Upon submit, You will get an OTP.
4. Enter the OTP and Complete Your Registration.
5. When Jiomart will launch, You will Get the Offers.
Terms & Conditions of JioMart Pre-Register offer –
- JioMart Pre-registration Campaign (“Campaign”) is a mobile-based campaign promoted by Reliance Retail Limited and/or its affiliates, located at 3rd Floor, Court House, Lokmanya Tilak Marg, Dhobi Talao, Mumbai, 400002, India.
- The Campaign enables you to pre-register for a mobile application namely “JioMart”, being made available by the Company and/or its affiliates (“Services”).
- Your (“you”, “your” or “user”) use of the Campaign or Services available through a website in your device, is subject to these terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as “T&C”).
- Your participation in the Campaign requires that you agree to the T&C. Please read them carefully. If you do not understand the T&C or do not accept any part of them, then you should not participate in the Campaign.