Musafir Offer – Get Flat 10% cashback on flight tickets booking, Have you used musafir for flight booking? If your answers is “no” then book you flight ticket now on musafir.com. this time musafir is offering Flat 10% cashback on Flight tickets booking. You will get maximum 10% discount on booking and minimum transaction is rs 600. Follow the steps given below and grab this musafir offer.
Contents of Post
How To Get Flat 10% cashback on flight tickets booking :
- First of all Goto Musafir
- Sign in or create a new account
- Now initiate a flight ticket booking
- Select origin and destination
- Select minor details
- Now proceed to payment
- Click on have a promocode
- Now Copy and Paste below given code
- Apply code – SDDF
- Now make payment
- Your 10% cashback will be credited in your account soon.
Musafir Offer Terms And Conditions :
- Promo code : SDDF
- Minimum booking amount : Rs 5,000
- Maximum discount available on domestic flights offer is Rs 600.
- Offer only valid for direct individual travel purchases of domestic flights operating anywhere within India and international flights operating from India for adults and children purchased online on in.musafir.com between January 8 – February 1, 2018.
- Promo code can be redeemed only once per email id.
- Discounts on domestic flight offer are only valid on base fares.
- The discount will be applicable per transaction and not for each person.
- Not valid for pre-packaged trips, trips booked through our travel experts, trips booked by travel agents or in conjunction with any other offer (This also includes all current airline sales).
- Offer only valid if the coupon code is successfully entered before purchase.
- This Offer will be deducted from any refunds due if a trip is cancelled in part or full.
- Offer may only be redeemed against one purchase on Musafir.com. Offer has no monetary value and cannot be reused, exchanged or refunded.
- Musafir.com India Private Limited reserves the right to withdraw this offer at its discretion and without notice.
Still need help? Comment below.