Paytm Petrol Offer :- Hey there. Welcome to BigTricks. Hope you guys are enjoying our previously posted offers and deals. We are back with a new great offer. Paytm is offering up to Rs. 100 cashback when you pay at Petrol Pumps using Paytm.
As you know, Petrol prices are rising and rising. So, mobile wallets are launching offers to help their customers. We had posted about Phonepe Petrol Pump offer earlier too. Now, Paytm is not gonna fall behind. It has also launched a great offer for its users. It's giving Rs. 100 cashback when you pay at petrol pump using Paytm. Currently, it's available at select petrol pumps in Delhi NCR, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Howrah & Mumbai. So, avail this offer asap. Read steps below.
How To Avail Paytm Petrol Offer and Get Rs. 100 Cashback :-
- First of all, go to your nearest petrol pump in Delhi NCR, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Howrah & Mumbai.
- Go to the counter and ask to pay through Paytm.
- Pay Rs. 100 or more through paytm by scanning QR Code of Petrol Pump Merchant.
- Now, take petrol of that amount.
- Cashback will be credited within 48 hours of transaction.
- You can avail this offer once per day and three times in a week.
Terms and Conditions :-
- Customers will get upto Rs 100 Cashback when they Pay using Paytm at select petrol pumps in Delhi NCR, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Howrah & Mumbai.
- The offer is valid for a minimum transaction of Rs 100.
- Cashback is applicable only 3 times per week.
- In case of multiple transactions, Cashback will be credited against only the first eligible transaction of the day.
- Week start date is considered as calendar week starting from Sunday to Saturday.
- Maximum Cashback that can be availed in this offer is Rs 100 per transaction.
- Cashback will be credited within 48 hours.
- The campaign is valid on select petrol pumps only.
- Participation in this campaign is valid from 8th October to 31st October’18.
- Paytm solely reserves the right to change/modify or stop the campaign without giving any prior notice
- Offer is valid where payment is made by scanning the QR code.
- In cases of fraudulent/suspicious transactions, Paytm solely reserves the right to revoke the Cashback offer.