Personal Accident Insurance From Paytm:-Hello Guys, Paytm is Now Come up with a new Offer In Association with ICICI Lombard Personal Accident Insurance.Paytm Is Offering Personal Accident Insurance worth Rs.1 Lac For 1 Year at Rs.20 Only.You can Get Your Policy certificate while Recharging your mobile Number or You can also Purchase Policy Directly. Customers can purchase a maximum of 5 such policies.
The Insurence is Offered by ICICI Lombard, All right reserved to ICICI Lombard General Insurance Co. Ltd.After Policy purchase, You can contact at Their Toll-Free Number or Email Support.
How To Get Personal Accident Insurance From Paytm :
1. First Visit Paytm Website or App.
2.Initiate a Recharge of any Amount.
3.Select Under Proceed to pay, offer showing > Tick Rs. 1 Lakh personal insurance for 1 year at Rs.20 as shown below.
4.You Can also Buy Directly from here.
5.Now Pay the Final Amount using desired method.
6.After Payment soon, You will receive details on Your email.
ICICI Lombard Personal Accident Insurance
1) Policy is valid for Indian citizens who are users of the Paytm Platform and aged between 18 - 50 yrs at the time of issuance. Policy will be issued in the name of the individual as registered with Paytm.
2) This policy is offered by ICICI Lombard General Insurance Co. Ltd. and covers benefit up to Rs. 1 lakh for Accidental Death and Partial Permanent Disability for a period of 1 year.
3) Customer shall receive the policy certificate directly on his/her email id registered with Paytm within 24 hours of the transaction. The policy coverage will start from T+3 day (T is the transaction day).
4) Customers can purchase a maximum of 5 such policies.
5) For any further queries, the policy holder should reach out to ICICI Lombard General Insurance Co. Ltd. on their toll free number, official email ID or offices as mentioned in the policy document.
6) The insurance policy is a contract between ICICI Lombard General Insurance Co. Ltd. and the customer. Customer should reach out to ICICI Lombard General Insurance Co. Ltd. for any issues and claims.