Samsung M20 Flash Sale – Hello Guys, Samsung M20 is releasing today for sale on Amazon. You can get this amazing phone at just Rs.10999 for 3GB & 32GB Varient and Rs.12990 for 4GB & 64GB varient. The first sale will go live at 12 PM on 5th February 2019 and You can buy it from Amazon.
Samsung M10 Starting at Rs.7999 – Click here
Also, Check – Bigbasket offer
Contents of Post
How to Get Samsung M20 From Flash Sale –
1. First of All Visit Samsung M20 Sale Page on Amazon Buy Now
2. Now the Sale will be live at 12 PM & Get ready at sharp 12 PM
3. You can Buy the device within 15 Minutes, once you add it in the cart.
4. Now Pay using amazon Pay balance or any other payment method.5
5. Now Sit relaxed, you will get Your Phone Delivered before delivery date.
What are the Features of Samsung M20 –
The phone is itself a benchmark, Samsung M20 comes with 90% Screen ratio & full-screen display with 409 PPI.
In terms of battery, the phone comes with a 5000 mAh battery & 3X faster Charge support which means 10 mins of charging you can watch 3 hours of video. The phone comes with a 1.8 Octa-core processor. The Phone comes with 13 MP camera backside. there is F2.0 apparatus. Obviously, there is a Fingerprint sensor & Face unlock.
Pros & Cons –
1) Minimal bezels, good screen quality.
2) All sensors available, GPS working very well.
3) Earpiece call quality good and loud, on Airtel and Jio.
4) 0 to 100% in 2.5 hours using supplied 15W fast charger.
5) 5 to 5.5 hrs screen on time over 48 hours standby with mobile data only.
6) 8 to 8.5 hrs screen on time over 18 hours of moderate usage.
7) No major lags in general usage, has old Samsung UI.
8) Good RAM management on 4GB model, retains 4-5 apps in memory opened in morning.
9) Rear camera performance is decent, not bad.
10) Good selfie camera performance.
1) No LED notification light.
2) No vibration motor functionality on stock Samsung apps.
3) FP scanner is flushed with the body, difficult to use.
4) Face unlock is slow, fingerprint unlock is slow.
5) Auto-brightness sensor is not calibrated properly.
6) Audio via 3.5mm is flat, lacks depth.
7) Audio loudness via speakers is average, could have been better.
8) Not recommended for heavy usage/gaming, heats up till 47 degrees while playing PUBG.
9) Battery life is slightly lesser compared to other 5000mAh phones.
10) Software battery bug, battery improved after disabling 2nd SIM VoLTE.
11) Minor lags in multi-tasking, recent apps screen. Huge lags while using Google maps in PiP mode.
12) Video recording does not have electronic image stabilization.