UC Shopping Fest – Hello Friends, Once again UC Browser is back with another Offer. Now UC Browser is offering Free Prizes Like MI 4 Band, Redmi 7S, etc Prizes. You just need to invite Your Friends & ask them to Drop the Price when they Do, You will get the Product for free.
The offer is available for all the users and you can get the product if you could reach the 0 prices of the product.
How TO Get Free Prizes From UC Browser App –
1. First of All Download UC Browser from Playstore if you don’t have it already.
2. Now Once you download it Open this Link – Click Here
3. Once You Click here You can see the UC Browser Offer Screen, Here Click On Help Friend
4. Now Scroll Down, Enter Invite Code – 4fr492LT4
5. Once You are Done, You Need to Generate Your own Link Click on Share with Friends.
6. When Your Friends Click on Link They will decrease Price of the Product
7. Reach to 0 to get This Prize for Free.
8. The offer is valid till 11th November 2019
Terms & Conditions –
- The Promotional Event is a part of an advertising campaign for the Organizer and is focused on growing awareness on its services, forming or maintaining public interest towards them and promoting them in the market.
- The Event is not a lottery or other risk-based activity and does not itself aim at profit making and is conducted in accordance with these rules of conducting Promotional Event (the “Rules”).
- The Rules include the information in relation to the Event and users can obtain additional information about the Organizer of the Event, the rules of the Event conducting, the quantity of awards following the Event, period, place and procedure for the receipt of awards by contacting the Organizer at the following email: email@example.com.
- Territory of the Event
- The Event takes place in India in the Internet for all Indian users of UC Browser.
- Organizer of the Event:
- The organizer of the Event is UCWeb Group of Companies (the “Organizer”).
- Period and Terms and Conditions of the Event, procedure for picking the Winners
- The Event will be held from 5th Nov. 2019 00:00:00- 11th Nov. 2019 23:59:59 (IST) (both dates inclusive) (the “Period of the Event”). Users shall follow the directions and rules set forth in the campaign page to participate in the Event.
- Way to pick the Winner: The user who click and claim the prizes successfully before the prizes are run out. First come, first served.
- The Awards will be sent out to the Winners during the period before 11/02/2020 2019 23:59:59 (IST).(“the Delivery period”)
- All actions contemplated as per the Rules are recorded by the Organizer according to the Indian Time. Any time specified in these Rules should be considered as Indian Standard Time.
- Postponing or advancing might happen considering the network environment and the time difference. The final launching time depends on the actual situation and lies at the sole discretion of the Organizer and no disputes will be entertained in this regard.
- Procedure and terms for the receipt of Awards
- If the Participant receives a notification that they are a Winner, the Organizer will request the Participant to provide their address or other contact information, identity information or certificates (“the winner’s information”) to receive the Award through the notification page or other ways the Organizer recognized before November 14th, 2019 23:59:59 (IST) . Only an Indian address is valid.
- By sending a request to the Participant to provide the winner’s information the Organizer sends an offer to enter into an agreement on the receipt of the Award. By submitting the contact information to the Organizer the Participant accepts the offer and enters into an agreement with the Organizer.
- If the Participant fails to submit their winner’s information to receive the Award as required by these rules, the Participant will be deemed to have refused the Award and waived off any and all rights to claim the Award.
- Any Award in kind will be sent to the winner via mail to the address specified for delivery of the Award within the period specified in clause 4.3. hereof. The delivery of the Award is exercised at the expense of the Organizer and the date of delivery shall be the date of transfer of the Award to the postal service. Certain awards may need winners to be present for delivery. The winner shall go to the designated address to collect the Award in person according to the Organizer’s requirement.
- The Award is considered delivered when the Organizer has mailed the Award as per the contact information the winner submitted, or when the ownership of the Award is transferred to the winner for Direct to Site delivery.
- The Organizer shall not be responsible for any Award related application process and expense, including but not limited to the registrations, insurance and tax.
- The Organizer shall not be liable for any incorrect information given by the Winner. If the Organizer is unable to contact the Winner due to incorrect information and the Winner does not get in touch with the Organizer during the period specified in clause 5.1 hereof, the Winner is considered as having refused from their status as a Winner and from the rights to claim the Award.
- Participants of the Event
- UC News or UC Browser users who are located in India and comply with these Rules and meet the requirements established by the Rules are called the Participants.
- The Participants of the Event must be persons capable of entering into contracts and who have attained the age required by law to participate in such activities in accordance with the national legislation of the Participant.
- The Participants of the Event cannot be employees and representatives of the Organizer, affiliated with the Organizer, or their family members as well as employees and representatives of other entities involved in the organization of the Event or their family members.
- The Winner has a duty to pay the income tax for the Awards in accordance with the applicable law unless otherwise agreed by the Organizer. A part of income tax will be deducted from the cash prizes. By taking part in the Event, the Participants are considered as being duly informed about their tax duties.
- The Participants have the rights and obligations established by the current legislation of India and by these aforementioned Rules.
- If we suspect that a participant has cheated in this game according to the system checkout, they may lose the chance to play the game.
- Award fund
- The Awards are subject to the rules set forth in the event page. The quantity of the Awards is limited and only the Winners will receive the Awards.
- Awards are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged, replaced when initially transferred to the Winners by the Organizer, unless otherwise agreed by the Organizer.
- Providing consent to the Contact information Processing
- The Participants other than the Winners of the Event do not provide any Contact information to the Organizer.
- The Winner provides the Contact information to the Organizer based on the agreement on the receipt of the Award.
- While submitting the Contact information to the Organizer to receive the Award, the Winners consent to the processing and cross-border transfer of the Contact information by the Organizer or parties engaged by the Organizer, in a strict accordance with the goals set out in these Rules.
- The purpose of the Contact information processing is to enter into an agreement on the receipt of the Award with Participant and ensure the delivery of the Award.
- The Organizer will not store the contact information of the Participants; the contact information will be removed once the Delivery period has expired.