Contents of Post
- About Upstox –
- Upstox App Refer and Earn Details –
- How To Open Account On Upstox:-
Upstox Refer & Earn Offer
Upstox App – Hi there. Welcome to BigTricks. This is Aniket. I hope you guys are enjoying our previous offers and deals. We are back with a new offer. We had previously posted many refer and earn offers. The Upstox app is offering Rs. 500 per refer. Not only this, but you will also get a
Flipkart Gift Card of Rs. 500 [Rs.300 + Rs200 when you do First Trading]. Offers don’t stop here. Top 5 refers to the week will get 1 gm Gold Coin too. So, this is a must avail of the offer. Let me tell you about the Upstox app first.
Upstox is a low-cost broking firm in India that provides trading opportunities at awesome prices. On Upstox, you can open your free demat and trading account. Upstox companies provide the option to trade in different segments. And guess what. They are backed by Kalaari Capital, Ratan Tata, and GVK Davis. There is a Similar Offer from 5Paisa.com Where You will Get Rs.500 Amazon Voucher Read – 5paisa Refer & Earn
Upstox App Referral Code
About Upstox –
Upstox trading platform offers many trading features to enhance your trading experience. You can do trading on your mobile through their app or on your computer through their site. You can execute free delivery transactions on equities on Upstox. If you were looking to do trading, this offer is awesome for you. If you aren’t looking for trading on Upstox, you can still avail of their offers and refer your friends to earn some money. You don’t need to worry as you’ll get your withdrawal amount directly in the bank. Let’s not waste time and get straight to the steps.
Upstox App Refer and Earn Details –
|Upstox App Refer and Earn||Details|
|Upstox Referral Code||KA2168|
|Signup Bonus||Three Months Free Brokerage|
|Withdraw Method||Bank / NEFT|
Note – I have a Verified App With The Upstox Officials and Other Details. it’s Safe and Approved by Indian Government so You can Upload Documents without any worries if you need help I am here, You can DM or Comment Down. You Can Easily Earn Money in Bank
How To Open Account On Upstox:-
Also, Check Angel Broking Refer and Earn For Rs.500 Amazon Vucher
Requirements:- Adhar Card linked with mobile number, PAN card, Bank details, and signature Use Saving Account Only. New Promo Code Added.
Rs.500 per referral
1. First of all download the Upstox app from here. You can also use your computer to signup –
2. In the app, signup using your mobile number and email.
3. Enter this in the referral code box
4. It’ll ask you for PAN and birthdate. Enter these and click on Next.
Important – Now If you See The Refer & Earn Option. Just Click on Skip
5. Select gender, marital status, and annual income. If you are from India, click on NO and then click on ACCEPT and continue. If You asked for Referral Click On NO
6. Now, give your bank details and add your signature. For signature, do a signature on white paper and then click a photo of it and upload it. You can skip adding income proof.
7. Now, skip refer and earn and select E-sign with aadhar option.
8. On this page, enter Aadhar number and enter OTP that you’ll receive on the number.
9. You’ll see a PDF, then click on Sign Now.
10. Now, it will ask for Aadhar OTP. Enter it.
11. Done. Your application is submitted. They’ll verify your account and if every detail is correct, your account will be activated.
You may need to make Video Call to Upstox team for verification. They will tell you all the steps
12. When your account is activated, your User ID and password will be sent on your mobile number.
13. Login into the app using these details.
14. From the menu, go to refer and earn an option. Here, you’ll get your referral link. Share it with your friends and family and get Rs. 500 per refer.
15. Also, Flipkart Gift Voucher of Rs. 500[Rs.300 + Rs.200] will be sent to you within November End.
How To Withdraw Referral Money Into Bank:-
- First of all, go to https://bo.upstox.com/ Open this Site in Desktop Mode
- Log in with your User ID and password that you received.
- After you are done, you can check your verified referrals.
- To redeem, click on Account >> Withdrawal Request. Here you can place a request to withdraw your referral money.
- Click on New Button>> Enter Amount You want to Withdraw
- Within 24 Hours, the Amount will be Transferred.
1. First of All Visit Keystone.upstox.com
2. Login with Your Credentials.
3. Now Here Click on Withdraw Request.
4. Click on New Request in Referral – Securities
5. Enter the Amount You want to Withdraw.
6. Submit the Request, Your withdrawal request will be processed in 48 Hours.
Proof of Money Withdrawal –
You can trust them fully. If you still have any inquiries, you can mail them at email@example.com or you can also comment below and get your queries solved.
Upstox Faqs – Clear Your Doubts
1. Upstox is a SEBI registered company with Reg no. INZ000185137
2. SEBI is Securities & Exchange Board of India (Govt. authorized) check upstox HERE
3. Why do They ask for Sign on white paper?
- It’s a Standard Process as They need a tour Sign so in Online Medium You can Give Sign on White Paper only. You can Also Fill Offline form & Courier to them it’s Upto You.
4. are there any Hidden Charges?
- No, there are no Hidden Charges for Opening Upstox Account Online.
5. What are the Annual Charges For Upstox?
- 1st year is free, from the second year 150 + tax (177 approx) every year, the amount will be deducted from the Trading account. They don’t have Access to Your Bank account You can later pay to Your Trading Account
6. Will Upstox auto-deduct annual charge From Bank Account?
- No, As Mentioned above they don’t have the authorization to access your bank. You can load Money to Your Trading Account using UPI or Other Payment modes.
7. What is the Process of Account Closure?
- If u are not interested in trading or not able to understand, you can close your account by taking a printout of closure form. you have to courier at Mumbai office, within 2-3 days your account will be closed. You can Close it any point of time when you think it’s no more use.