Airtel, Idea, Vodafone is Terminating Connections
Telecom Companies Vodafone, idea, Airtel has decided to Terminate approx 100 Million Customers account. According to Companies Bharti, Airtel has 100 million & Idea- Vodafone has 150 million combined such users with very low ARPU.
Here ARPU means average realization per user. They are the customers who are spending less than Rs.35 in a month.
After Jio Users are keeping their Other operator sim card as Secondary some & using it for ether incoming calls & as their permanent number for the incoming purpose. For companies, such numbers are not generating any revenue & companies are facing a huge loss
Companies are now decided to take action towards the customers who are using their sim card as secondary. Telecom Companies reduced the validity of sim card from 2037 to 2018 means when you purchase sim card you see the validity is to 2037 or 2030 so..on.
But Now if you don’t recharge your sim card every month your connection will be terminated. Now see How You can check whether you are affected with The verdict & how you can save your number from getting terminated.
Airtel Plans are Now starting at Rs.24
How to Check If Your connection is in risk –
by terminating here we means companies are reducing the validity and if you want to continue. you have to recharge with minimum Rs.35 plans every month to continue your services.
Steps to Check your Connection Validity –
- The Validity Check Steps may be different for every Operator here i am listing How you can check validity of Airtel, idea & Vodafone.
- Airtel users can check their validity using *123#. Vodafone users can check Validity by dialing *111# & idea users can check their validity by dialing *121#
- The Validity here shown will be your outgoing validity.Once your validity expired you can’t use sim for calling purposes.
- In most sim cards the validity is reduced to next 15 or 30 days.
- Now let’s see what to do for avoiding such Termination Problem.
How to Prevent Your Sim Card from getting Blocked –
There is a simple heck. companies want – you do minimum Rs.35 Recharge (According to their new Plans ) to continue using the services. You can Recharge with Any Plan.
- Recharge Your Mobile number with any New Plan Starting Rs.35
- You will get Talk-time along with some validity. For example, you will get Rs.28 & 28 Days validity with Rs.35 Plan
- You can go with any higher plans & get more validity 7 data.
- You can Find best offers on recharge & never let your services stop.
- We post latest free recharge tricks & offers so Join our telegram Channel & Keep
Conitnueyour services for free.
After Jio’s Entry in Indian Telecom Market lot’s of companies are facing huge loss. Jio is offering very cheap Plans and so other telecom Companies are forced to provide cheaper plans but still they are unable to get their minimum revenue, these steps are for increasing Potential revenue. You don’t need to fright even if your Sim card is about to terminate you can increase validity by just Rs.35 per month
What Do you Think About This Step of Companies ? Comment Below