Amazon Prime Music offers – if you are an Amazon Prime Member you can Get Rs.200 for listening Song for the first time on Amazon Prime Music App, Web. This offer is valid for a limited time & for first time user. This offer is for First 40000 Participant In This Contest.
Amazon Prime Offers –
If you are not an Amazon Prime user, You can get Amazon Prime Free for the First month
Also Read – Get Amazon Prime at Just Rs.499 for Students
Vodafone Youth Offer – Get Amazon Prime at Just Rs.499 for Youngs
How To Get Rs.200 Amazon Pay cash For Listing Amazon Music –
- Visit Amazon Music Offer Page – Click here
2. First of All Visit Music.amazon.in & Choose Your Favourite Song or Album.
2. From the Song page, When you listen to the 1st song, You are eligible for this offer.
3. This offer is valid for first 40K users so if you win You will get an email from Amazon.
+ promotional coupon of 20% cashback in the form of Amazon Pay balance upto Rs.1000 which can be availed only on the purchase of an Echo device on Prime Day – 15th to 16th July 2019
Terms & Conditions –
- Subject to the below offer terms and conditions:
a) the first 40, 000 Prime customers who stream any song on Amazon Prime Music, for the first time ever, between 25th June, 2019 to 10th July, 2019 (both days inclusive) are eligible to receive INR 200 cashback in the form of Amazon Pay balance; AND
b) Prime customers who stream any song on Amazon Prime Music, for the first time ever, between 25th June, 2019 to 10th July, 2019 (both days inclusive) are eligible to receive a promotional coupon of 20% cashback in the form of Amazon Pay balance upto Rs.1000 which can be availed only on the purchase of an Echo device on Prime Day – 15th to 16th July 2019You will receive the Echo device promotional offer coupon over email (if you have a registered email account) or push notification within 2 business days of streaming the song. Click ‘collect offer’ on the email or SMS and collect the coupon. Alternatively eligible customers can add the details of the coupon – “ECHOMUSIC20” at the time of checkout on Prime Day – 15th to 16th July 2019
Amazon Prime Music Offer – If You are an Amazon Prime member then we are here with a new Amazon Prime Music offer for you. Now You can get a Rs.100 Amazon Pay Voucher for just sharing your favorite music or album of 2018 on Facebook or Twitter. The offer is valid for the 20,000 Customers. Today is the last day means 26th December so Hurry & get it Fast.
How To Get Rs.100 Amazon Pay cash For Sharing Amazon Music –
1. First of All Visit Music.amazon.in & Choose Your Favourite Song or Album.
2. From the Song page, You will see a Share button. A Modal Box will be Open
3. Share it on Facebook or Twitter using Hash Tag #AmazonPrimeMusicIN Also include hy you love the Song
4. Once You shared your task ends here. If you are eligible then You will Win Rs.100
Terms & Conditions –
- This Contest will commence on December 22, 2018, and end on December 26, 2018 (both days inclusive) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to participate in the Contest, during the Contest Period, you must:
(i) Login to Amazon Prime Music;
(ii) Search for any song or album or playlist on Amazon Prime Music;
(iii) Share such searched song or album or playlist on the Facebook page of Amazon.in or on your Twitter account using the hashtag ‘#AmazonBestof2018’ in the tweet; and
(iv) Tag (using ‘@’) the Facebook page AmazonPrimeMusicIN / Twitter handle AmazonPrimeMusicIN of ‘Amazon Prime Music’.
- Amongst all participants, first 20,000 participants who complete the above steps, i.e. make the post as described above, will be eligible to receive a reward of INR 100 each as Amazon Pay balance (“Prize”).
- Each winner will be eligible to win only 1 Prize under this Contest.
It is clarified that only the first post made by a participant in accordance with these T&Cs will be considered for the purposes of this Contest. Multiple posts using single Twitter or Facebook account will not be considered for the purposes of this Contest. Anyone found using multiple Twitter or Facebook accounts to enter the Contest will be ineligible.