1 November Quiz Answers, Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Time 1 November, Amazon Daily Quiz Time, Amazon Today Quiz Time Answers, Amazon Today Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers – Enjoy More Free Recharge Tricks & Amazon Shopping Offers With Bigtricks.in
Hello Guys. We are here uploading All The Amazon Quiz Answers. You Can Win Daily Prizes with Amazon Quiz. It Takes Only 5 Questions & You Can Win Prizes worth Rs.1 Lac & mobile phones. Amazon Updates Quizzes Daily with New Questions & New Answers. Keep Visiting For More Updates & Amazon Quizzes.
For Amazon Quiz Page – Click here
Amazon Quiz Answers Today & Win Samsonite Polycarbonate Suitcase
Q1 – Today, 1st November Is Celebrated As The Formation Day Of Which South Indian State?
Answer – Karnataka
Q2 – Today, 1st November Is The Birthday Of An Indian Actress Who Won The Miss World 1994 Pageant. Who Is This Actress?
Answer – Aishwarya Rai
Q3 – In Terms Of Population, Which Is The Smallest Continent?
Answer – Antarctica
Q4 – Bhatiali’ Is The Folk Music Of Which State?
Answer – West Bengal
Q5 – What Is The National Currency Of Albania?
Answer – Lek
1. This Contest Will Commence On 1st November From 08:00:01 A.M. (IST) To 12:00:00 P.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period, You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On The Amazon.In App (“Amazon.In-App”).
3. Once You Have Signed-In To The Amazon. In App, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Page Where 5 (Five) Questions Will Be Posted During The Entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, If You Answer All The Quiz Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled For A Lucky Draw Which Will Be Carried Out Amongst Participants Who Have Answered That Particular Question Correctly.
5. The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out During The Contest Period For The Questions And A Total Of 1 Participant Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
6. The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning” —” (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).