Amazon Quiz Answers 11 June, Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Time, Amazon Daily Quiz Time, Amazon Today Quiz Time Answers, Amazon Today Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers – Enjoy More Free Recharge Tricks & Amazon Shopping Offers With Bigtricks.in
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 11 June 2019
Q1 – What Is The Name Of The Fictional Arabian City Where The Story Of Aladdin Is Based?
Ans – Agrabah
Q2 – Videos Of The World’s First (And Most Rare) Albino Giant Panda Were Captured Recently. Where Was This Albino Panda Seen?
Ans – China
Q3 – The Retired Judge Of Indian Supreme Court Justice Madan B Lokur Has Been Appointed To The Supreme Court Of Fiji.
Ans – True
Q4 – Who Is The Youngest Member Of Loksabha In The History Of Indian Parliament?
Ans – Chandrani Murmu
Q5 – Murray Gell-Mann Was The Nobel Prize Laureate In 1969 Who Passed Away Recently. For Which Field Did He Win The Nobel Prize?
Ans – Physics
Terms & Conditions –
1. This Contest will commence on 10 June from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning” Apple Watch ” (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).