11 November Quiz Answers, Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Time 11 November, Amazon Daily Quiz Time, Amazon Today Quiz Time Answers, Amazon Today Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers – Enjoy More Free Recharge Tricks & Amazon Shopping Offers With Bigtricks.in
Hello Guys. We are here uploading All The Amazon Quiz Answers. You Can Win Daily Prizes with Amazon Quiz. It Takes Only 5 Questions & You Can Win Prizes worth Rs.1 Lac & mobile phones. Amazon Updates Quizzes Daily with New Questions & New Answers. Keep Visiting For More Updates & Amazon Quizzes.
For Amazon Quiz Page – Click here
Amazon Quiz Answers Today & Win Rs.5000 Amazon Pay Cash
Q1 – What Is The Term Used In Cricket When A Batsman Is At Or Has Scored 111 Runs?
Answer – Nelson
Q2 – In Which Country Would You Find Machu Picchu, A 15th-Century Inca Citadel?
Answer – Peru
Q3 – Raut Nacha Is Folk Dance Performed Mainly By The Tribal Communities Of Which State?
Answer – Chhattisgarh
Q4 – Which Day Is Celebrated As World Diabetes Day?
Answer – 14th November
Q5 – Which Planet In Our Solar System Was Visited By The Russian-built Venera 7?
Answer – Venus
1. This Contest Will Commence On 8 November From 08:00:01 A.M. (IST) To 12:00:00 P.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period, You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On The Amazon.In App (“Amazon.In-App”).
3. Once You Have Signed-In To The Amazon. In App, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Page Where 5 (Five) Questions Will Be Posted During The Entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, If You Answer All The Quiz Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled For A Lucky Draw Which Will Be Carried Out Amongst Participants Who Have Answered That Particular Question Correctly.
5. The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out During The Contest Period For The Questions And A Total Of 1 Participant Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
6. The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning” —” (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).