Amazon Quiz Answers 12 June, Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Time, Amazon Daily Quiz Time, Amazon Today Quiz Time Answers, Amazon Today Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers – Enjoy More Free Recharge Tricks & Amazon Shopping Offers With Bigtricks.in
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 12 June 2019
Q1 – Out Of All The Natural Lakes In The World, More Than 50% Are Situated In ______. Fill In The Blanks.
Ans – Canada
Q2 – A New Species Of A Pit Viper Was Discovered In India And Named After The Place It Was Found In. It Is Now The Only Indian State To Have A Pit Viper Named After It. Which State Is It?
Ans – Arunachal Pradesh
Q3 – Orchha, An Indian Town That Was Recently Added To UNESCO World Heritage Site Tentative List Is Located In Which Of These States?
Ans – Madhya Pradesh
Q4 – An Amazon Prime Original Series About 4 Female Friends, Starring Sayani Gupta And Bani J Have Announced It’s Second Season. What Is The Show Called?
Ans – Four More Shots Please!
Q5 – Which Indian State Recently Won 2019 WHO Award For Tobacco Control?
Ans – Rajasthan
Terms & Conditions –
1. This Contest will commence on 12 June from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning” Apple Watch ” (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).