Amazon Quiz Answers 13 June, Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Time, Amazon Daily Quiz Time, Amazon Today Quiz Time Answers, Amazon Today Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers – Enjoy More Free Recharge Tricks & Amazon Shopping Offers With Bigtricks.in
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 14 June 2019
Q1 – The Term ‘Talkies’ Comes From ‘Talking Pictures’ Referring To Movies With Sound. Released In 1931, Which Of These Was The First Indian ‘Talkie’?
Ans – Alam Ara
Q2 – Who Was The First Indian Tennis Player To Ever Win A Grand Slam Tournament?
Ans – Mahesh Bhupathi
Q3 – During The British Raj, A Now Widely-Recognized Monument Was Built To Commemorate The Visit Of King George V And The Queen Mary To Bombay. Which Monument Is It?
Ans – Gateway Of India
Q4 – Who Was The First Indian Movie Star To Be Featured On The Cover Of The Internationally Recognized Time Magazine?
Ans – Parveen Babi
Q5 – For The First Time, A Metro In India Will Receive Its Power From A Waste-To-Energy Plant. Which Metro Is Adopting This Change?
Ans – Delhi Metro
Terms & Conditions –
1. This Contest will commence on 14 June from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning” Apple Watch ” (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).