13 September Quiz Answers, Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Time 13 September, Amazon Daily Quiz Time, Amazon Today Quiz Time Answers, Amazon Today Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers – Enjoy More Free Recharge Tricks & Amazon Shopping Offers With Bigtricks.in
Hello Guys. We are here uploading All The Amazon Quiz Answers. You Can Win Daily Prizes with Amazon Quiz. It Takes Only 5 Questions & You Can Win Prizes worth Rs.1 Lac & mobile phones. Amazon Updates Quizzes Daily with New Questions & New Answers. Keep Visiting For More Updates & Amazon Quizzes.
For Amazon Quiz Page – Click here
Amazon Quiz Answers Today & Win JBL Speakers –
Q1 – Rakesh Sharma Was The First Indian In Space. What Was The Name Of The Spacecraft In Which He Travelled?
Answer – Soyuz-T11
Q2 – Running Events Are Often Categorised As 5K. 10K, Half Marathon, Full Marathon Etc. What Is The Official Running Distance Of A Full Marathon?
Answer – 42.19 Kms
Q3 – The World Is Divided Into A Total Of 24 Timezones. USA Has 4 Timezones Across It’s Entire Region. Which Country Has The Maximum Number Of Timezones?
Answer – France
Q4 – Which Is The Only Mammal Capable Of Flying By Beating Their Wings To Power Flight?
Answer – Bat
Q5 – Which Indian City Has Become The First To Launch A 3D Smart Traffic Signal Called ‘Intelights’ Which Will Regulate Traffic Signals With A Smart Bird’s Eye View Wireless Sensor System?
Answer – Mohali
Terms & Conditions –
1. This Contest Will Commence On 11 September From 08:00:01 A.M. (IST) To 12:00:00 P.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period, You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On The Amazon.In App (“Amazon.In-App”).
3. Once You Have Signed-In To The Amazon. In App, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Page Where 5 (Five) Questions Will Be Posted During The Entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, If You Answer All The Quiz Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled For A Lucky Draw Which Will Be Carried Out Amongst Participants Who Have Answered That Particular Question Correctly.
5. The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out During The Contest Period For The Questions And A Total Of 1 Participant Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
6. The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning” Rs.10000” (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).