16 September Quiz Answers, Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Time 16 September, Amazon Daily Quiz Time, Amazon Today Quiz Time Answers, Amazon Today Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers – Enjoy More Free Recharge Tricks & Amazon Shopping Offers With Bigtricks.in
Hello Guys. We are here uploading All The Amazon Quiz Answers. You Can Win Daily Prizes with Amazon Quiz. It Takes Only 5 Questions & You Can Win Prizes worth Rs.1 Lac & mobile phones. Amazon Updates Quizzes Daily with New Questions & New Answers. Keep Visiting For More Updates & Amazon Quizzes.
For Amazon Quiz Page – Click here
Amazon Quiz Answers Today & Win Rs.15000 Amazon Pay Cash –
Q1 – The Maharashtra Government Along With Amir Khan Launched A New Sports Initiative To Train Athletes From Rural And Tribal Areas For International Events Like The Olympics. What Is The Mission Called?
Answer – Mission Shakti
Q2 – India Is Known For Its Handloom Products Created By Artisans All Over The World. When Is National Handloom Day Celebrated To Honour This Craft?
Answer – 7th August
Q3 – A Teenager Recently Broke Michael Phelps’ Record In The 200m Butterfly Stroke. Who Was It?
Answer – Kristof Milak
Q4 – Madre, Morsa, Maman And Okaasan Are Different Terms For A _____.
Answer – Mother
Q5 – OPPO Ended Its Sponsorship Of The Indian Cricket Team. Who Will Be Taking Over As The Official Sponsor For The Team Going Forward?
Answer – BYJU’s
Terms & Conditions –
1. This Contest Will Commence On 11 September From 08:00:01 A.M. (IST) To 12:00:00 P.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period, You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On The Amazon.In App (“Amazon.In-App”).
3. Once You Have Signed-In To The Amazon. In App, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Page Where 5 (Five) Questions Will Be Posted During The Entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, If You Answer All The Quiz Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled For A Lucky Draw Which Will Be Carried Out Amongst Participants Who Have Answered That Particular Question Correctly.
5. The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out During The Contest Period For The Questions And A Total Of 1 Participant Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
6. The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning” Rs.10000” (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).