Amazon Quiz 18th January Answers –
Amazon Quiz 18th January Answers, Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Time 18th January, Amazon Daily Quiz Time, Amazon Today Quiz Time Answers, Amazon Today Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers – Enjoy More Free Recharge Tricks & Amazon Shopping Offers With Bigtricks.in
Contents of Post
How To Play Amazon Quiz & Win Prizes –
1. The Offer is Available only on App – Download Amazon App
2. Once You Download The App, Login to Your Account.
3. Now Scroll on the homepage & See for the Amazon Quiz Banner.
4. Click on The Banner & Proceed to Take the Quiz.
5. Now On Quiz Page Fill the Answers from Answers Section(Added Below)
Amazon 17th January Quiz Questions & Answers –
1. The Mughal Empress Arjumand Banu Begum is better known as?
Answer – Mumtaz Mahal
2. Which ancient empire was ruled by Xerxes the Great in the fifth century BC?
Answer –The Persian Empire
3. Clark Kent is the real name of which superhero?
Answer – Superman
4. What is the main component used in the manufacture of glass?
Answer – Sand
5. Which nation was the first to give women the right to vote?
Answer – New Zealand
Terms and Conditions:
This Contest will commence on 17th January 2018 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 17th January 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning an Prize(hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).