18 October Quiz Answers, Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Time 18 October, Amazon Daily Quiz Time, Amazon Today Quiz Time Answers, Amazon Today Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers – Enjoy More Free Recharge Tricks & Amazon Shopping Offers With Bigtricks.in
Hello Guys. We are here uploading All The Amazon Quiz Answers. You Can Win Daily Prizes with Amazon Quiz. It Takes Only 5 Questions & You Can Win Prizes worth Rs.1 Lac & mobile phones. Amazon Updates Quizzes Daily with New Questions & New Answers. Keep Visiting For More Updates & Amazon Quizzes.
For Amazon Quiz Page – Click here
Amazon Quiz Answers Today & Win Fujifilm X-T 1000 Mirrorless Camera
Q1 – Which Of The Following Inter-Molecular Forces Enables Us To Write On The Blackboard With A Chalk?
Answer – Adhesive Force
Q2 – ‘Three Gorges Dam’ Is The Worlds Largest Hydroelectric Project Dam. In Which Country Is This Dam Located?
Answer – China
Q3 – The Largest Island In The World Is Greenland. It Is An Integral Part Of ______ Country. (Fill In The Blank)
Answer – Denmark
Q4 – Narain Karthikeyan Is The Sports Man In The Field Of Which Sport?
Answer – Formula One Racing
Q5 – Which Among The Following Is NOT A Work Of Rabindranath Tagore?
Answer – Kapala Kundala
1. This Contest Will Commence On 16th October From 08:00:01 A.M. (IST) To 12:00:00 P.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period, You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On The Amazon.In App (“Amazon.In-App”).
3. Once You Have Signed-In To The Amazon. In App, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Page Where 5 (Five) Questions Will Be Posted During The Entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, If You Answer All The Quiz Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled For A Lucky Draw Which Will Be Carried Out Amongst Participants Who Have Answered That Particular Question Correctly.
5. The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out During The Contest Period For The Questions And A Total Of 1 Participant Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
6. The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning” —” (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).