1 December Quiz Answers, Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Time 1 December, Amazon Daily Quiz Time, Amazon Today Quiz Time Answers, Amazon Today Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers – Enjoy More Free Recharge Tricks & Amazon Shopping Offers With Bigtricks.in
Hello Guys. We are here uploading All The Amazon Quiz Answers. You Can Win Daily Prizes with Amazon Quiz. It Takes Only 5 Questions & You Can Win Prizes worth Rs.1 Lac & mobile phones. Amazon Updates Quizzes Daily with New Questions & New Answers. Keep Visiting For More Updates & Amazon Quizzes.
For Amazon Quiz Page – Click here
Amazon Quiz Answers Today & Win Nokia 6.2
Q1: Whose Latest Book ‘The Anarchy’ Recounts The Remarkable History Of The East India Company From Its Founding In 1599 To 1803?
Answer: William Dalrymple
Q2: November 5 Is The Birthday Of Which Well Known Cricketer, Who Now Has A Stand At Arun Jaitley Stadium Named After Him?
Answer: Virat Kohli
Q3: More Than 70% Of This Country Lies In Asia. Most Of Its Population, Its Capital, And Its Largest City Are In Europe. Which Country Is This?
Q4: The Famous Rann Utsav Taking Place From 28th October To 23rd February Happens In Which Indian State?
Q5: Which 2019 Disney Release Is Set In The Fictional Town Of Arendelle?
Answer: Frozen 2
1. This Contest Will Commence On 1st December From 08:00:01 A.M. (IST) To 12:00:00 P.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period, You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On The Amazon. In-App (“Amazon.In-App”).
3. Once You Have Signed-In To The Amazon. In-App, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Page Where 5 (Five) Questions Will Be Posted During The Entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, If You Answer All The Quiz Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled To A Lucky Draw Which Will Be Carried Out Amongst Participants Who Have Answered That Particular Question Correctly.
5. The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out During The Contest Period For The Questions And A Total Of 1 Participant Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
6. The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning” —” (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).