20 November Quiz Answers, Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Time 20 November, Amazon Daily Quiz Time, Amazon Today Quiz Time Answers, Amazon Today Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers – Enjoy More Free Recharge Tricks & Amazon Shopping Offers With Bigtricks.in
Hello Guys. We are here uploading All The Amazon Quiz Answers. You Can Win Daily Prizes with Amazon Quiz. It Takes Only 5 Questions & You Can Win Prizes worth Rs.1 Lac & mobile phones. Amazon Updates Quizzes Daily with New Questions & New Answers. Keep Visiting For More Updates & Amazon Quizzes.
For Amazon Quiz Page – Click here
Amazon Quiz Answers Today & Win iPhone XS
Q1: He Was The 47th Vice-President Of The United States, And A Member Of The Democratic Party. He Celebrates His Birthday Today. Who Is He?
Ansert: Joe Biden
Q2: Who Made The All Important Throw In The Last Ball Of The Super Over, To Effect A Run Out, That Won England The 2019 World Cup?
Answer: Jason Roy
Q3: In Which Country Would You Find Victoria Falls, Classified As The World’s Largest Sheet Of Falling Water Based On Its Combined Width And Height?
Answer: Zambia And Zimbabwe
Q4: Golf Player Vijay Singh Belongs To Which Country?
Q5: You’ve Just Been Bowled A ‘Beamer’ While Playing Cricket. What Part Of Your Body Should You Be Worried About?
1. This Contest Will Commence On 20 November From 08:00:01 A.M. (IST) To 12:00:00 P.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period, You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On The Amazon.In-App (“Amazon.In-App”).
3. Once You Have Signed-In To The Amazon. In-App, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Page Where 5 (Five) Questions Will Be Posted During The Entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, If You Answer All The Quiz Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled To A Lucky Draw Which Will Be Carried Out Amongst Participants Who Have Answered That Particular Question Correctly.
5. The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out During The Contest Period For The Questions And A Total Of 1 Participant Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
6. The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning” —” (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).