21 October Quiz Answers, Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Time 21 October, Amazon Daily Quiz Time, Amazon Today Quiz Time Answers, Amazon Today Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers – Enjoy More Free Recharge Tricks & Amazon Shopping Offers With Bigtricks.in
Hello Guys. We are here uploading All The Amazon Quiz Answers. You Can Win Daily Prizes with Amazon Quiz. It Takes Only 5 Questions & You Can Win Prizes worth Rs.1 Lac & mobile phones. Amazon Updates Quizzes Daily with New Questions & New Answers. Keep Visiting For More Updates & Amazon Quizzes.
For Amazon Quiz Page – Click here
Amazon Quiz Answers Today & Win Rs.5000
Q1 – Which Indian Shuttler Clinched The Men’s Singles Title At The 2019 Bahrain International Series Badminton?
Answer – Priyanshu Rajawat
Q2 – The First Engineering College In India Was Established By Lord Dalhousie As Thomason College Of Civil Engineering In The Year 1847. It Later Became An IIT. Where Is This College Located?
Answer – Roorkee
Q3 – The First Women To Serve As The Chief Minister (CM) Of Any State In India Was ________ . She Served As The CM Of Uttar Pradesh From 1963-1967. (Fill In The Blank)
Answer – Sucheta Kriplani
Q4 – Mudhumalai Wildlife Sanctuary Is Located In Which State In India?
Answer – Tamil Nadu
Q5. The First Passenger Train In India Ran Between Mumbai And Thane In The Year 1853. What Were The Names Of The 3 Steam Engines That Ran The Train?
Answer – Sahib, Sindh And Sultan
1. This Contest Will Commence On 16th October From 08:00:01 A.M. (IST) To 12:00:00 P.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period, You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On The Amazon.In App (“Amazon.In-App”).
3. Once You Have Signed-In To The Amazon. In App, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Page Where 5 (Five) Questions Will Be Posted During The Entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, If You Answer All The Quiz Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled For A Lucky Draw Which Will Be Carried Out Amongst Participants Who Have Answered That Particular Question Correctly.
5. The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out During The Contest Period For The Questions And A Total Of 1 Participant Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
6. The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning” —” (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).