22 November Quiz Answers, Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Time 22 November, Amazon Daily Quiz Time, Amazon Today Quiz Time Answers, Amazon Today Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers – Enjoy More Free Recharge Tricks & Amazon Shopping Offers With Bigtricks.in
Hello Guys. We are here uploading All The Amazon Quiz Answers. You Can Win Daily Prizes with Amazon Quiz. It Takes Only 5 Questions & You Can Win Prizes worth Rs.1 Lac & mobile phones. Amazon Updates Quizzes Daily with New Questions & New Answers. Keep Visiting For More Updates & Amazon Quizzes.
For Amazon Quiz Page – Click here
Amazon Quiz Answers Today & Win Lenovo Legion Gaming Laptop
Q1: Which Of These Personalities Were An Indian Diplomat And The First Female President Of The United Nations General Assembly?
Answer: Vijaya Lakshmi Pandit
Q2: In A One Day Game In Queenstown (NZ) Shahid Afridi’s 17-Year-Old Record For The Fastest Century In ODIs Was Broken In A Game Which Was Reduced To 21 Overs A-Side Due To Rain. Who Smashed This 36 Ball Century?
Answer: Corey Anderson
Q3: Which Of These Is The Latin Word For ‘Eagle’?
Q4: With A Population Of Less Than 1000 (As Per 2017 Data), Which Is The Least Populated Country In The World?
Answer: Vatican City
Q5: The Point On Earth Which Is Closest To The Moon Is NOT The Top Of Mount Everest. (True Or False).
1. This Contest Will Commence On 20 November From 08:00:01 A.M. (IST) To 12:00:00 P.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period, You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On The Amazon.In-App (“Amazon.In-App”).
3. Once You Have Signed-In To The Amazon. In-App, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Page Where 5 (Five) Questions Will Be Posted During The Entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, If You Answer All The Quiz Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled To A Lucky Draw Which Will Be Carried Out Amongst Participants Who Have Answered That Particular Question Correctly.
5. The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out During The Contest Period For The Questions And A Total Of 1 Participant Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
6. The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning” —” (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).