22 November Quiz Answers, Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Time 22 November, Amazon Daily Quiz Time, Amazon Today Quiz Time Answers, Amazon Today Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers – Enjoy More Free Recharge Tricks & Amazon Shopping Offers With Bigtricks.in
Hello Guys. We are here uploading All The Amazon Quiz Answers. You Can Win Daily Prizes with Amazon Quiz. It Takes Only 5 Questions & You Can Win Prizes worth Rs.1 Lac & mobile phones. Amazon Updates Quizzes Daily with New Questions & New Answers. Keep Visiting For More Updates & Amazon Quizzes.
For Amazon Quiz Page – Click here
Amazon Quiz Answers Today & Win IFB
Q1: True Or False – Nintendo Was Founded In 1889 As A Playing Card Company.
Q2: She Played The Character Of Hannah Montana For Disney And Since Has Gone On To Become One Of The Biggest Pop Stars Of The Recent Times With Hits Like ‘Party In The USA’ And ‘Wrecking Ball’ To Her Name. She Celebrates Her Birthday Today. Who Is She?
Answer: Miley Cyrus
Q3: What Currency Does Ukraine Use?
Q4: In Terms Of Area, Which One Is Larger – India Or Brazil?
Q5: Which Of These Is Worth More Than 1 Indian Rupee?
Answer: 1 Mauritian Rupee
1. This Contest Will Commence On 22 November From 08:00:01 A.M. (IST) To 12:00:00 P.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period, You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On The Amazon.In-App (“Amazon.In-App”).
3. Once You Have Signed-In To The Amazon. In-App, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Page Where 5 (Five) Questions Will Be Posted During The Entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, If You Answer All The Quiz Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled To A Lucky Draw Which Will Be Carried Out Amongst Participants Who Have Answered That Particular Question Correctly.
5. The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out During The Contest Period For The Questions And A Total Of 1 Participant Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
6. The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning” —” (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).