25 November Quiz Answers, Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Time 25 November, Amazon Daily Quiz Time, Amazon Today Quiz Time Answers, Amazon Today Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers – Enjoy More Free Recharge Tricks & Amazon Shopping Offers With Bigtricks.in
Hello Guys. We are here uploading All The Amazon Quiz Answers. You Can Win Daily Prizes with Amazon Quiz. It Takes Only 5 Questions & You Can Win Prizes worth Rs.1 Lac & mobile phones. Amazon Updates Quizzes Daily with New Questions & New Answers. Keep Visiting For More Updates & Amazon Quizzes.
For Amazon Quiz Page – Click here
Amazon Quiz Answers Today & Win ₹20,000
Q1: When He Scored A Century In His Last Test Appearance, He Became The First Person To Score A Century On Debut And In His Last Test Match. Who Is He?
Answer: Greg Chappell
Q2: In The 1975 Bollywood Movie ‘Sholay’, What Was The Name Of Basanti’s Horse?
Q3: In Context To Geography, What Are ‘Isohyets’?
Answer: Lines On A Map Showing Equal Rainfall
Q4: Which Sultan Declared Himself As ‘Sikander-I-Sani’ Which Means The Second Alexander?
Answer: Alauddin Khaliji
Q5: In Which Country Would You Find The Table Mountain, A Flat-Topped Mountain Forming A Prominent Landmark Overlooking The Country’s Capital?
Answer: South Africa
1. This Contest Will Commence On 24 November From 08:00:01 A.M. (IST) To 12:00:00 P.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period, You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On The Amazon.In-App (“Amazon.In-App”).
3. Once You Have Signed-In To The Amazon. In-App, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Page Where 5 (Five) Questions Will Be Posted During The Entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, If You Answer All The Quiz Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled To A Lucky Draw Which Will Be Carried Out Amongst Participants Who Have Answered That Particular Question Correctly.
5. The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out During The Contest Period For The Questions And A Total Of 1 Participant Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
6. The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning” —” (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).