31 October Quiz Answers, Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Time 31 October, Amazon Daily Quiz Time, Amazon Today Quiz Time Answers, Amazon Today Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers – Enjoy More Free Recharge Tricks & Amazon Shopping Offers With Bigtricks.in
Hello Guys. We are here uploading All The Amazon Quiz Answers. You Can Win Daily Prizes with Amazon Quiz. It Takes Only 5 Questions & You Can Win Prizes worth Rs.1 Lac & mobile phones. Amazon Updates Quizzes Daily with New Questions & New Answers. Keep Visiting For More Updates & Amazon Quizzes.
For Amazon Quiz Page – Click here
Amazon Quiz Answers Today & Win Rs.5000
Q1 – Today, 31st October Is The Birthday Of India’s First Deputy Prime Minister, Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel. What Is The Name Given To A Statue Erected In His Honor In Gujarat?
Answer – The Statue Of Unity
Q2 – What Is The Name Of The Closest Large Spiral Galaxy To Our Own Milky Way?
Answer – Andromeda
Q3 – In Terms Of Area, Which Is The Largest Country In The World?
Answer – Russia
Q4 – The Dance Of ‘Bharatnatyam’ Is Associated With Which State?
Answer – Tamil Nadu
Q5 – WHO Declared India Free Of Which Of These Epidemics In 2014?
Answer – Polio
1. This Contest Will Commence On 31st October From 08:00:01 A.M. (IST) To 12:00:00 P.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period, You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On The Amazon.In App (“Amazon.In-App”).
3. Once You Have Signed-In To The Amazon. In App, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Page Where 5 (Five) Questions Will Be Posted During The Entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, If You Answer All The Quiz Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled For A Lucky Draw Which Will Be Carried Out Amongst Participants Who Have Answered That Particular Question Correctly.
5. The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out During The Contest Period For The Questions And A Total Of 1 Participant Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
6. The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning” —” (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).