4 October Quiz Answers, Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Time 4 October, Amazon Daily Quiz Time, Amazon Today Quiz Time Answers, Amazon Today Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers – Enjoy More Free Recharge Tricks & Amazon Shopping Offers With Bigtricks.in
Hello Guys. We are here uploading All The Amazon Quiz Answers. You Can Win Daily Prizes with Amazon Quiz. It Takes Only 5 Questions & You Can Win Prizes worth Rs.1 Lac & mobile phones. Amazon Updates Quizzes Daily with New Questions & New Answers. Keep Visiting For More Updates & Amazon Quizzes.
For Amazon Quiz Page – Click here
Amazon Quiz Answers Today & Win Rs.15000 Amazon Pay Cash
Q1 – World Animal Day’ Is Celebrated Today In Order To Improve Welfare Standards Of Animals Around The Globe. Which Year Was The First ‘World Animal Day’ Celebrated?
Answer – 1925
Q2 – Which Is The Largest Living Fish In The Ocean?
Answer – Whale Shark
Q3 – Which Multinational Conglomerate Is The Parent Company To Google?
Answer – Alphabet Inc
Q4 – The ‘Starfish’ Has Recently Been Renamed Because It Is An Echinoderm Like The Sea Urchin, And Not A Fish. Do You Know What It Is Popularly Called Now?
Answer – Sea Star
Q5 – The 2018 Film, Pad Man, Starring Akshay Kumar Is Based On A True Story. Who Is The Social Entrepreneur That Inspired The Character?
Answer – Arunachalam Muruganantham
Terms & Conditions –
1. This Contest Will Commence On 4th October From 08:00:01 A.M. (IST) To 12:00:00 P.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period, You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On The Amazon.In App (“Amazon.In-App”).
3. Once You Have Signed-In To The Amazon. In App, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Page Where 5 (Five) Questions Will Be Posted During The Entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, If You Answer All The Quiz Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled For A Lucky Draw Which Will Be Carried Out Amongst Participants Who Have Answered That Particular Question Correctly.
5. The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out During The Contest Period For The Questions And A Total Of 1 Participant Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
6. The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning” —” (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).