7 November Quiz Answers, Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Time 7 November, Amazon Daily Quiz Time, Amazon Today Quiz Time Answers, Amazon Today Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers – Enjoy More Free Recharge Tricks & Amazon Shopping Offers With Bigtricks.in
Hello Guys. We are here uploading All The Amazon Quiz Answers. You Can Win Daily Prizes with Amazon Quiz. It Takes Only 5 Questions & You Can Win Prizes worth Rs.1 Lac & mobile phones. Amazon Updates Quizzes Daily with New Questions & New Answers. Keep Visiting For More Updates & Amazon Quizzes.
For Amazon Quiz Page – Click here
Amazon Quiz Answers Today & Rs.5000
Q1 – She Was The First Woman To Win A Nobel Prize, Is The Only Woman To Win The Nobel Prize Twice, And Is The Only Person To Win The Nobel Prize In Two Different Scientific Fields. She Was Born On This Day (7 November) In 1867. Who Is She?
Answer – Marie Curie
Q2 – In Which Country Would You Find North Cape, The Northernmost Point In Europe That Can Be Accessed By Car?
Answer – Norway
Q3 – Which Of The Following Acids Is Used In A Battery?
Answer – Sulphuric Acid
Q4 – If You Compete In A Race And Overtake The 4th Person, Which Position Would You Find Yourself In?
Answer – 4th
Q5 – In International Morse Code, Which English Alphabet Is Represented By The Shortest/Smallest Code, A Single Dot?
Answer – E
1. This Contest Will Commence On 7 November From 08:00:01 A.M. (IST) To 12:00:00 P.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period, You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On The Amazon.In App (“Amazon.In-App”).
3. Once You Have Signed-In To The Amazon. In App, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Page Where 5 (Five) Questions Will Be Posted During The Entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, If You Answer All The Quiz Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled For A Lucky Draw Which Will Be Carried Out Amongst Participants Who Have Answered That Particular Question Correctly.
5. The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out During The Contest Period For The Questions And A Total Of 1 Participant Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
6. The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning” —” (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).