8 November Quiz Answers, Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Time 8 November, Amazon Daily Quiz Time, Amazon Today Quiz Time Answers, Amazon Today Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers – Enjoy More Free Recharge Tricks & Amazon Shopping Offers With Bigtricks.in
Hello Guys. We are here uploading All The Amazon Quiz Answers. You Can Win Daily Prizes with Amazon Quiz. It Takes Only 5 Questions & You Can Win Prizes worth Rs.1 Lac & mobile phones. Amazon Updates Quizzes Daily with New Questions & New Answers. Keep Visiting For More Updates & Amazon Quizzes.
For Amazon Quiz Page – Click here
Amazon Quiz Answers Today & Win Fujifilm Camera
Q1 – The ______ Note Was The First Paper Currency Issued By RBI In January 1938. (Fill In The Blank)
Answer – Rs. 5
Q2 – Which Of The Following Is NOT A Gem-Stone?
Answer – Marble
Q3 – The Original Name Of Tansen, The Most Famous Musician In The Court Of Akbar Was ________? (Fill In The Blank)
Answer – Ramtanu Pandey
Q4 – Which Of The Following Art Forms Was Satyajit Ray Associated With?
Answer – Film Direction
Q5 – The Legendary Comic Book Writer Stan Lee, Who Passed Away Last Year, Was Associated With Which Comic Book House?
Answer – Marvel Comics
1. This Contest Will Commence On 8 November From 08:00:01 A.M. (IST) To 12:00:00 P.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period, You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On The Amazon.In App (“Amazon.In-App”).
3. Once You Have Signed-In To The Amazon. In App, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Page Where 5 (Five) Questions Will Be Posted During The Entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, If You Answer All The Quiz Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled For A Lucky Draw Which Will Be Carried Out Amongst Participants Who Have Answered That Particular Question Correctly.
5. The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out During The Contest Period For The Questions And A Total Of 1 Participant Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
6. The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning” —” (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).