8 September Quiz Answers, Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Time 8 September, Amazon Daily Quiz Time, Amazon Today Quiz Time Answers, Amazon Today Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers – Enjoy More Free Recharge Tricks & Amazon Shopping Offers With Bigtricks.in
Hello Guys. We are here uploading All The Amazon Quiz Answers. You Can Win Daily Prizes with Amazon Quiz. It Takes Only 5 Questions & You Can Win Prizes worth Rs.1 Lac & mobile phones. Amazon Updates Quizzs Daily with New Questions & New Answers. Keep Visiting For More Updates & Amazon Quizzes.
FOr Amazon Quiz Page – Click here
Amazon Quiz Answers Today & Get Samsung S10e
Q1 – The Famous ‘Hornbill Festival’ Is Celebrated In Which Of The Following States Of India?
Answer – Nagaland
Q2 – Which One Of These Is A Traditional Folk Dance Of The People Of Lakshadweep Islands?
Answer – Lava Dance
Q3 – Which Song By Coldplay (Filmed In Mumbai) Features Beyonce, And Bollywood Star Sonam Kapoor And Showcases The Festival Of Holi, Among Other Things Related To India?
Answer – Hymn For The Weekend
Q4 – In Context To Geographics, What Are ‘Isohyets’?
Answer – Lines On A Map Showing Equal Rainfall
Q5 – Which Of The Following Will You Associate ‘Sattriya’ With?
Answer – A Dance Form
Terms & Conditions –
1. This Contest Will Commence On 8 September From 08:00:01 A.M. (IST) To 12:00:00 P.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period, You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On The Amazon.In App (“Amazon.In-App”).
3. Once You Have Signed-In To The Amazon. In App, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Page Where 5 (Five) Questions Will Be Posted During The Entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, If You Answer All The Quiz Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled For A Lucky Draw Which Will Be Carried Out Amongst Participants Who Have Answered That Particular Question Correctly.
5. The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out During The Contest Period For The Questions And A Total Of 1 Participant Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
6. The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning” Rs.10000” (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).