Amazon Pay Later:- Hi there. Welcome to BigTricks. We are back with another great new post for you guys. Amazon keeps on bringing new stuff for its customers. Recently, Amazon has launched a new credit service called Amazon Pay Later with zero interest and it can also be used to buy products on EMI. Flipkart also has a similar type of service known as Flipkart Pay Later. In Amazon Pay Later, you can even pay in installments of upto 12 months. Amazon Pay Later will allow hassle-free payments. With this, you can even pay your monthly bills. It’s a boon during this lockdown period.
Also Check – Hostgator Loot – Free .net Domain For 1 Year With 6 Months Hosting at Just Rs.1199
Amazon Pay Later is a new feature launched by Amazon recently which gives users a credit to spend on Amazon services. Users can pay in installments of upto 12 months too. You need an Amazon account with KYC in order to avail this benefit. Registration for Amazon Pay Later can be done through mobile-only. You can use it on both Desktop/Mobile. There are things that you cannot purchase with Amazon Pay Later like jewelry, Amazon gift cards, or Amazon Pay top-up or products from out of the country. For other services, you are all good. No credit card details are needed and it requires only a one-time activation process.
You will Also Get Rs.200 Cashback
Criteria To Be Eligible for Amazon Pay Later Service:-
You need to have an Amazon account with a verified mobile number, a valid permanent account number (PAN), a bank account, and an address proof. You must be 23 years of age or above. Further, Amazon will use the data it has on you already. Based on these things, you’ll be given a limit. Currently, limited customers can only see the option of Amazon Pay Later in their app. In the future, Amazon will extend it to other customers.
How To Register For Amazon Pay Later:-
1. Go to Amazon Pay Later registration page in your Amazon.in mobile app and do as you are told in on-screen instructions.
2. Choose your preferred KYC mode. There are two modes – Existing KYC (shows only if you have already completed KYC) and OTP Based eKYC. Choose an option according to you.
3. For Existing KYC, you’ll be needed to verify your identity by entering your PAN number and have to accept terms.
4. For OTP Based eKYC, enter your PAN number and continue. Next, enter your Aadhaar number and verify with OTP received on your mobile number registered to your Aadhaar number. Next is to accept terms. Post submission, Amazon will give you a credit limit.
5. It can also happen that your registration might be declined. This might happen because your KYC failed or you are not eligible.
You can check other details and terms of usage from here.
Amazon Pay Later Offer: Get Rs.200 Cashback on Rs.400 Order value
Hello Friends for selected Amazon Users, Amazon is offering Free Rs.200 cashback if you place an order of Rs.400 or more. This is a flat 50% cashback from amazon pay.
This offer is available for selected users and if you are eligible you can get the offer. follow the below steps to check your eligibility